1660 L Street Northwest
District of Columbia
The Digital Ad Trafficker is a full-time, temporary position from June 18 – November 16, 2018, responsible for scheduling, monitoring and supporting digital advertising campaigns to further the goals of our clients. The Digital Ad Trafficker reports to a Senior Account Manager or VP and works with other senior staff as well as other account associates. They will work out of our Washington, D.C. office.
Responsibilities of the Digital Ad Trafficker will include:
· Working closely with the Vice President, Digital and account managers to develop and implement digital campaigns for our clients
· Own and support all pre-and post-launch trafficking responsibilities for the campaign
· Setup all ads within the internal and external ad systems, ensuring all details are accurate
· Proactively alert account managers and other relevant staff of any inconsistencies or issues with each campaign, tag, or reporting discrepancies, and/or any other campaign-related metrics
· Provide reporting during the campaign as well as post-campaign
· Also responsible for other duties as assigned, such as pulling ad hoc reports or supporting on special projects
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to manage workflow, timelines and schedules
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to review data and provide actionable analysis and recommendations
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Skilled at written and verbal communication
· Knowledge of social media ad platforms and DCM are preferred
· Proficient with Excel, Word, Power Point.
· Interest in the progressive movement.
About The Campaign Workshop:
The Campaign Workshop is a full-service progressive political consulting firm that specializes in direct mail, print and digital advertising for issue advocacy, candidate and ballot initiative campaigns. We build custom-made, strategically driven campaigns for our clients. We’re campaign people who love to design and support progressive campaigns. For samples of our work, please visit our website. Also, we have done an extensive amount of writing on our blog and in our e-books.
The Campaign Workshop is committed to building a culturally diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
Equal opportunity employer. No phone calls, please. Resumes should be sent to email@example.com. Please reference job title in subject line.
Minimum Education Required