735 Eighth St SE, 2nd FL
Impact Communications, Inc. is seeking a CLIENT LIAISON & PRODUCTION MANAGER to work directly alongside the Vice President of Gift Planning in one of the fastest growing areas of nonprofit fundraising. S/he will be responsible for several of the company’s top accounts working to produce effective top-notch planned giving marketing campaigns.
- Communicate regularly with clients
- Prepare senior strategy team for creative calls and meetings, including preparing agenda, creative brief and/or timeline, and background materials
- Participate in creative meetings and provide input on creative direction, case for giving, and project strategy
- Gather background materials for projects, including conducting interviews when necessary
- Proof final copy before delivery to ensure quality; deliver copy to the client in a timely manner
- Follow up with client about feedback on copy and work with writers
- Assist with writing for direct mail packages, email campaigns, planned giving marketing, and case statements
- Ability to travel nationally once a quarter for 1-2 day client meetings
- Coordinate with outside designers, printers, production houses, and/or mail shops to produce direct mail campaigns
- Create and manage project timelines from kick-off meeting to mail date
- Draft creative briefs and specifications for review by senior management and client
- Work with production houses to negotiate the best price possible for client
- Review, with meticulous attention to detail, artwork in PDF format with attention to errors and overall layout; consult specifications for accuracy
- Follow-up with production house/mail shop to ensure timely drop date, request seeds, and any final close-out documentation
- Follow-up with client 2-3 months later for results
- 2-3 years working in direct marketing, nonprofit fundraising, or a creative publications agency. Experience in a fast-paced agency a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience within the print/production field and/or managing direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, English, or a related field, or equivalent work experience required.
- Computer savvy and experienced with Mac software.
- Up-to-date skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint; general familiarity with databases, and ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator and able to collaborate within a creative team.
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented, and focused with superb follow-through on all tasks
- Passionate about quality and good causes.
Our ideal candidate will represent Impact Communications with a positive, can-do attitude. We are seeking a quick learner and team player, adaptable to changing situations, who will participate actively in our quality-oriented, creative company culture. Candidate must have the ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
At Impact Communications we help nonprofits tell their stories to engage donors and raise funds for their important causes. We provide strategy, copywriting, fundraising campaigns, and marketing materials for nonprofit organizations and agencies. We excel at helping you communicate with your donors at every level of the donor pyramid from membership and annual giving to mid/major, and planned giving. Our company culture is collaborative and focused on delivering high-quality and effective strategies and copy. We like to say we’re changing the world, one story at a time – and we have a blast doing it! We are located in historic Eastern Market/Barrack’s Row SE, Washington D.C. Find out more about us at www.impactdc.com.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plus 401K.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required