Confidential Nonprofit Organization
An established nonprofit in Beverly Hills is seeking an Office Administrator to represent the organization as the face of their office and member support. This position supports organizational operations through administrative duties, donor database management, fundraising and program support. With a professional and flexible approach this individual assists the organization with events, marketing, and development duties. The ideal candidate has worked in a nonprofit setting and has some marketing and fundraising experience. This is a wonderful opportunity to receive more experience in Fundraising and be exposed to donor relations. The Office Administrator is a 35 hour a week non-exempt position. Additional hours may be required around the dates of fundraisers and venue rental events.
- Checks and responds to phone calls, email, and mail on a daily basis with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Maintains the organization’s virtual meeting and event calendars.
- Maintains a comprehensive filing system for receipts, invoices, member information, tax letters, and other information.
- Performs basic functions and updates on the organization’s website.
- Interfaces with membership, donors, staff, and members of the Board of Directors with professionalism and an energetic attitude.
- Processes credit card payments and runs weekly activity reports.
Fundraising and Programming Support
- Maintains and updates the organization’s donor database management software with membership data.
- Maintains lists of members, donors, and other contacts in Constant Contact, and sends mass emails and other communications.
- Creates and formats visually appealing virtual invitations for programming events and blog posts for the organization’s website.
- Assists with promoting the organization on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media sites.
- Prepares and sends all physical mailings including the membership drives, fundraiser invitations, and membership materials.
- Assists with fundraising events by tracking responses to invitations, coordinating with and scheduling outside vendors, preparing silent auction items and processing payments.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years’ professional work experience.
- Experience in a nonprofit work setting, specifically development or marketing, a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Mac and PC computers, Word, Excel, Constant Contact, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dropbox.
- Experience working with donor database management software, such as DonorPerfect, a plus.
- High level of integrity and ability to keep information confidential.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to multitask and be flexible.
Envision Consulting has been retained to conduct the search by this organization for their incoming Office Administrator.
This organization is an equal opportunity employer; people of color and individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic background, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, or disability.