Insight Education Group is an international educational consulting company that works with education leaders to develop the strategy and confidence to lead bold change—and provides the boots on the ground to make it happen.
As former teachers, coaches, school leaders and high-level district and state administrators, we appreciate the challenges, nuances, and opportunities of implementing large-scale change and we know the keys to making them stick.
Since 2000, we have supported schools, districts, charter management organizations and states through some of their largest challenges, including:
- successfully turning around chronically under-performing schools,
- training aspiring and current leaders to be strategic and get the right things done, and
- helping to change the culture of teacher growth to one of trust.
Learn more information about our company.
The Project Coaches (PCs) are day-to-day, site-based support for implementation of a USDOE TSL grant for Insight’s Empowering Educators to Excel (E3) program partner K12 school districts.
The PCs are responsible for coaching and supporting the school level leadership teams.
PCs will use E3 achievement data gathered within and across partner districts to develop professional development priorities that are either devised or delivered at the network level or to individual schools.
PCs will also support the Leadership Academies by providing ongoing (executive) coaching for individual participants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Grant Manager, Project Director and other Coaches on planning site-based meeting
- Develop all training materials
- Facilitate training and follow up coaching
- Facilitate collaborative discussions within and across school communities
- Coach and support a teacher leader at each school site to build their leadership and capacity to eventually lead the work independently at their schools
- Assist with documenting and monitoring progress of the overall project
Qualifications and Experience
Insight Education Group is a good fit for professionals who have a strong entrepreneurial spirit—who are highly self-motivated, resourceful, are independent self-starters and are comfortable working in a small, nimble organization.
The ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional professional behavior, is driven by a passion for high quality education, values collaboration and teamwork, and sees the advantage that diversity brings to providing insightful solutions for our clients.
We are seeking candidates whose own values and approach to work align with our company core values:
- Strong commitment to improving learning and achievement for all students, to moving education beyond the status quo
- Commitment to company success
- Commitment to individual success
- Embrace challenges of a dynamic and unpredictable environment
- Thrive in a fun and supportive environment
- Five years teaching experience with leadership experience preferred
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of educators' need and have a track record of working directly with educators to affect gains in student achievement
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a classroom teacher as well as at the coach level
- Mentoring/coaching, facilitation, change management, decision-making, negotiating, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- A proven ability to think on their feet and problem-solve effectively
- A demonstrated ability to motivate others to meet ambitious goals
- Proficiency in software and technology that support our work including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
This position may be based in within a 50-mile radius of the following city:
- New Castle, DE
Insight Education Group provides competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package including a performance-based bonus based on individual and firm success, health care coverage, and access to 401(k) accounts.
Applications should include a letter of interest and current resume or curriculum vitae and should be submitted here.
Insight Education Group is committed to providing equal opportunities.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply