ABOUT BITFOCUS, INC.
Founded in 2003, Bitfocus, Inc. is changing the way communities nationwide integrate software, systems, data, and policy to innovate and strengthen the nation's social safety net. We develop software and administer data systems that affect and change lives, connecting our most vulnerable populations to the most effective resources available in their communities. Our products empower organizations and communities to better leverage their resources, helping them to become data-driven in their efforts in all areas of health, human, and social services.
Our diverse and inclusive culture has played a key role in our success at Bitfocus. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or disability.
About our Community Administration team:
The Community Administration department supports communities that contract with Bitfocus to administer Clarity Human Services. We partner closely with our communities to meet their needs related to data collection and analysis around homelessness. Our role varies widely and day to day responsibilities may include projects such as:
- Working closely with community leadership to implement projects related to data and the homeless response system.
- Providing consultation around the design of coordinated entry systems.
- Configuring Clarity Human Services to meet workflow and data collection requirements.
- Creating dashboards to support crisis response workflows and provide insight into community outcomes.
- Designing and conducting community trainings on HMIS- and data-related topics.
- Coordinating analysis and submission of HUD and other federal partner reports.
- And so much more!
As a member of the local community, the Deputy provides a range of in-person leadership and project management services while acting as one of two “local” consultants for all of San Francisco’s contracted services. The Deputy develops and retains a comprehensive partnership with the customer at multiple levels, anticipating needs and providing solutions as a critical part of San Francisco’s homeless response system. The Deputy cultivates relationships of mutual respect and trust between the customer, local stakeholders, and Bitfocus — allowing all entities to successfully meet their objectives.
As a Deputy Project Administrator, you will:
- Live locally and travel to San Francisco frequently for project meetings and trainings. When not attending in-person obligations, this position will be remote.
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders to identify and resolve complex business and data collection challenges through the lens of our Clarity Human Services software.
- Plan, execute, and oversee projects that support the work happening in the communities we serve.
- Coordinate stakeholder communication around project milestones and timelines.
- Develop subject matter expertise on Clarity Human Services software.
- Develop subject matter expertise on the local and national policies, practices, and program models that impact the homeless response system.
- Present in front of live and remote audiences, including software demonstrations, local and federal policy updates, and reports on local outcomes and accomplishments.
- Build and boost customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Identify strategies to maintain and build services to meet customer needs.
- Assist Senior Project Administrator in overseeing team member work, including distribution of workload, setting priorities, and monitoring performance.
You will love this position if:
- You are an innovative, systems-level thinker who uses best practices when approaching problems and resolving conflicts.
- You maneuver through complex political situations in an effective manner.
- You are enthusiastic about technology and learning new software applications and database products.
- You are detail oriented, able to track many complex and shifting priorities at the same time.
Required experience that drives success in this role:
- You have a proven ability to work effectively with civic and other community leaders, social service agency staff, and a variety of other stakeholders.
- You possess sophisticated project management skills and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and contractual obligations, including ability to constantly triage, moving projects along parallel timelines while responding to new priorities.
- You have excellent people/public relations and communication skills.
- Innovative thinking to identify best practices when approaching problems and resolving conflicts.
- You have strong analytical abilities with working knowledge of descriptive statistics and (basic) analytics tools.
- You are highly organized with excellent time management skills.
What makes you stand out:
- You have an understanding of the complexities and nuances of the San Francisco Homeless Response System.
- In depth knowledge of HUD and federal partner funding policies, reporting requirement and data standards.
- Experience working with local government in a vendor capacity.
How will Bitfocus support you:
- A robust onboarding and training program that sets you up for success.
- A unique, friendly and caring culture! Hear more from our employees on Glassdoor.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time off
- Bitfocus primarily uses Apple computers; all new employees receive either an iMac or MacBook Pro to use in their role at Bitfocus
- Opportunities for professional growth and development