501 Auctions is a fast-growing yet close-knit technology firm that helps nonprofits across the US raise more money. We want people who like the idea of helping others while building a great business at the same time. We’re an energetic and open environment seeking smart, self-starters, with a passion for what they do.
501 Auctions has been increasing its sales each month and we want someone to help accelerate that growth. In an effort to continue building out our front line of sales we are seeking a full time position for an outside sales representative. We love the prospective clients we work with and we know that you will too. We’re big on taking ownership of your role, and if you prove yourself we will reward you. This is a fantastic opportunity to jumpstart a career in sales and/or marketing.
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and benefits.
This role’s primary responsibility is taking prospective client leads from qualification to close. This role requires a high degree of proactivity and navigation.
- Manage the full sales cycle, from building awareness and generating leads to communicating 501's value proposition to customers on a daily basis
- Aggressively prospect in assigned territory
- Close new accounts
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful client relationships from initial contact to point of sale
- Evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within a book of business
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of 501's Mobility Solutions
- Help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation and more
- Develop deep understanding of the 501 platform, as well as those of competitors
- Manage, track, and report all sales activities and results with Pipedrive
- Find comfort in working in a fast-paced environment
- Coming to black-tie and gala events to help oversee our process
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of B2B sales closing experience
- Top performer in previous role
- Prior experience at SaaS companies is a major plus
- Amazing client management, business communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to quickly immerse yourself in a new space or subject area you're focused on
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Aggressive, competitive and committed
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Effective time management skills
Minimum Education Required