800 West 4th Street
Firetree, Ltd. a non-profit organization dedicated to providing quality transitional services to individuals associated with the criminal justice system, is seeking a results-driven individual to serve as Chief Operating Officer. The individual will lead and direct the day to day operations of the treatment facilities and reentry centers and act as Firetree’s leader when the President is unavailable. The incumbent is part of the executive team and provides leadership for regional operations of the organization.
Firetree, Ltd.’s mission statement, “Together Building a New Way of Life,” is exemplified by the progressive programs and dedicated professional staff. The Chief Operating Officer will partner with executive leadership to develop and implement strategic initiatives as Firetree continues to enhance its services.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Knowledge in general accounting, budgeting, and reporting
- Ability to manage organizational change and manage the development of new facilities
- Ability to work with and service all levels of an organization, developing strong partnerships with internal colleagues as well as external strategic partners
- Ability to work under stressful conditions, to respond immediately to crisis situations, and to balance priorities
- Ability to establish, monitor, and achieve objectives through skillful delegation of duties
- Proven ability to develop and carry out strategic initiatives with set deadlines
- Proven ability to help individuals and teams develop, grow, and succeed
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field(s) and a minimum of 10 (ten) years of progressive experience in management and supervision. Must have experience working in mental or behavioral health services. Experience rehabilitation and/or reentry centers is preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Location: Williamsport, PA. Weekly local travel and occasional overnight travel required.
Organization: Firetree, Ltd. (http://www.firetree.com/)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and qualifications. Comprehensive benefits package included.
To apply: Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Firetree Chief Operating Officer (COO)” in the subject line. Please do not contact Firetree, Ltd. directly.
To view the complete job description for this position, visit our website at http://humancapitalinitiatives.com/news-and-opportunities/.
Minimum Education Required