2000 15th Street North
Do you have a minimum of 5 years of direct marketing strategy experience either at nonprofits or an agency serving nonprofits? Have you used your analytic and coding abilities to make measurable improvements to a fundraising program?
If the answer is yes, CCAH has a unique and rewarding opportunity available in our Arlington, VA office.
Our Analytics Team is hiring a Senior Data Analyst to join our Analytics department serving our fundraising strategy consultants. We are a mid-sized direct marketing consulting firm for progressive nonprofits focused on multichannel (online and offline) direct response strategy and management.
The Senior Analyst is expected to advise VPs and Senior Strategists on ways to improve their clients’ fundraising
performance. The candidate must be able to apply sound statistical methods to evaluate donor behavior and then communicate the significant finds from the analysis via written, oral, and visual presentations. Analysts are expected to serve a variety of functions to meet client and team needs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Become a leader within the company by providing superior analytical services to all the firm’s clients, including analysis of specific client programs, such as renewals, appeals, sustainer programs and prospecting.
- Write the narrative, create the visuals, and present reports to external clients and assist staff in auditing and interpreting analysis for their own presentations.
- Maintain expertise in direct marketing practices, tools, and research.
- Support the information systems infrastructure as needed and as directed by the Director of Data Services and Chief Data Scientist.
- Recommend systemic and procedural improvements to tools, reports, and departmental structures and processes
- Train staff in basic and advanced statistical measurement and techniques; manage the statistics training program.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years in nonprofit direct response fundraising at nonprofits or agencies.
- Proficiency in SQL (or variant).
- Proven ability to communicate complex analysis in concise narratives and presentations to support staff and fundraisers.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a leadership or management role with independent responsibility for managing projects
- Experience working with incompletely documented data sets and missing or unstandardized field values
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience using Tableau or other BI tool in a professional capacity.
- Basic familiarity with some of the most common CRM and eCRMs used by nonprofits such as BBCRM, NGOConnect (salesforce), Convio, and Engaging Networks.
CCAH offers robust benefits and bonus packages with ample growth potential and access to senior leadership. If you are looking for a place to learn, grow and play while earning a paycheck, we just may be the right fit for you.
Minimum Education Required