2000 15th Street North
Our clients help make the world a better place, and we are honored to be a part of that effort.
We are a multichannel direct response firm with offices in Arlington, VA and San Francisco, CA.
Using direct mail, telemarketing, digital and mobile strategies, we help our nonprofit clients stay a step ahead of the competition. Perks include generous benefits package, competitive salary, 401k, and much more! Beautiful location to enjoy with close-knit team.
This is a high pressure environment where managing multiple projects and deadlines are essential - tenacity and grit a must. We expect every employee to work hard, learn and rebound from mistakes, pitch in when others need help, dedicate the necessary time to training and possess the desire to learn every day.
If you think you have what it takes, then please apply.
CCAH Account Representatives on any given day are:
- Facilitating across all departments to guarantee deadlines are met
- Analyzing analytic and list acquisition data for new prospecting opportunities
- Attending important client meetings
- Contributing creatively with clients, writers and artists to develop concepts
- Bachelor’s degree
- One to two years of overall work experience in an office environment
- Project Management
- Fundraising background preferred but not required
- Strong excel experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize
- High functioning team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Familiar with direct marketing
- Strong interest in working with nonprofits
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements and desired location.
No phone calls | CCAH is an EEOE
To apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=CCAH1&jobId=200171&lang=en_US&source=CC2
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
Subject: Account Representative - VA
Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed.
Please no phone calls.