1445 New York Avenue Northwest
District of Columbia
Are you passionate about helping nonprofits do more good in the world by providing them with the tools to make a greater impact? Do you have deep connections within the nonprofit community and a knack for problem-solving? Do you want to work with a really awesome team of people? If so, we’d love to talk to you about joining EveryAction.
EveryAction is looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join our team as a Sales Engineer. For almost two decades EveryAction, NGP VAN has been providing world class tools to campaigns and political organizations around the country and we’re excited to bring our expertise in integrated communication and fundraising platforms to nonprofits.
We’re a successful growing company of over 200 people based in Washington, DC and Boston, MA. We’ve been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine for eight years in a row and one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the DC area by both the Washington Business Journal and SmartCEO.
What you’ll do:
As a Sales Engineer, you will be based in our DC office. In this role, you’ll serve as a technical resource and expert for the EveryAction Sales team. This includes joining in on product demonstrations for prospective clients to provide a technical perspective, assisting Account Executives with RFPs, training Account Executives on advanced features and new product releases, as well as working across internal departments to ensure that clients are set up for success in the pre-sale phase.
What we’re looking for from you:
- 5 - 15 years of experience working with nonprofits, nonprofit consulting firms, or as a vendor of these spaces.
- A background in the day-to-day work of using technology to achieve fundraising, advocacy, digital communications, organizing goals – we’re looking for a practitioner who has been in our clients’ shoes and can relate to them on that level.
- Experience with NGP VAN and/or EveryAction products is highly preferred, experience with other CRMs such as Luminate Online, Engaging Networks, ActionKit, Salsa, Blue State Digital, Salesforce, and Raiser’s Edge is also valued.
- You’re a self-starter who is excited to identify places where you can jump in and drive results. When you notice something that could be improved, you start exploring possible solutions. When you don’t know an answer, you go find it.
- Agility – You’re able to pivot quickly and prioritize tasks with varying levels of importance to meet expectations without dropping the ball. Sometimes you’ll be working on long-term projects and sometimes you’ll be putting out fires, so staying flexible and organized is key.
- An excellent conversationalist. Much like the ability to switch between tasks, this role requires a team-player who can galvanize internal stakeholders. You’re equally comfortable presenting to a major prospective client, translating product-speak for a non-technical person.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills; particularly the ability to craft effective proposals and presentations.
- A team player who can adapt within a growing company and changing environment.
Use this link and be sure to include a cover letter and resume in your application.
The position offers competitive compensation strong benefits package. NGP VAN prides itself on being a progressive and open-minded workplace; we have a fun and relaxed company culture, including enjoying periodic company retreats to warm places with beaches, and casual Friday every day.
EveryAction, is a technology company whose team members do exciting and meaningful work that has a significant impact on promoting civil rights, social justice, and environmental responsibility.
Employees enjoy an unusually generous set of benefits, including 12 weeks paid parental leave, profit sharing, 100% premium-paid health/dental, and an ongoing education allowance.
Join our team and work alongside about 200 smart, passionate, and innovative co-workers, many of whom are industry recognized as experts in their fields.
EveryAction believes a diverse, inclusive staff makes us a stronger company and better partner for our clients. We’re committed to hiring people of all races, ethnicities, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientation or gender identities, marital status, religions, and disabilities. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply using the link provided