1410 62nd Street
Currently we provide services to over 300 charter schools, many of them located in low-income, inner-city areas and/or with high English Language Learner populations. We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst who will share our enthusiasm to support these schools with high-value services, so the school leaders may focus their attention where it matters most – on providing an excellent education for their students. Ideal candidates will have an entrepreneurial approach, be a self-starter, and have comfort with fast-growing organizations.
· Strategically apply business systems analysis and implementation experience to further enhance EdTec's client solutions and internal efficiencies.
· Enhance the EdTec School Portal with specific focus on EdTec’s custom NetSuite instance and related system interfaces
· Partner with cross-functional teams to evaluate, design, and implement systems and process improvements
· Provide training and ongoing support to end-users on new systems and processes
· Identify and manage external resources to assist with technical system enhancements
· Develop and continually refine business process documentation and workflow maps
· Gather client feedback and work with internal teams to further develop and refine client interface tools and processes
· Experience with the technical implementation and/or management of NetSuite, specifically with customizing forms, workflow, and reports
· Experience working with SuiteCloud Developer Network highly preferred
· Bachelor’s or technical degree preferred or equivalent public/private sector business operations and systems experience
· Experience solving complex problems and developing actionable recommendations, especially within financial processes
· Experience overseeing system and/or process implementation with internal and external stakeholders
· Demonstrates an organized approach, clarity of purpose and goal orientation in a rapidly changing environment involving multiple internal and external stakeholder.
· Project management experience preferred.
Competitive salary based on experience + performance bonus. Excellent benefits: health, dental, vision, flexplan, 401k.
Minimum Education Required