240 Leighland Avenue
Do you have experience leading, coaching and driving the performance of a Fundraising or Sales team?
Are you someone who is client focused, committed to success and the delivery of results?
Are you seeking a career with an organization that will empower you to be innovative & fosters a positive work environment?
Are you at the point in your career where you ask yourself… how can I give back to others?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we are a perfect fit!
We are hiring a Fundraiser Team Leader to support the development of our Mall Fundraising teams across the GTA West.
Work Location: Charity branded kiosks will be set up at various malls across the GTA West. Locations include but are not limited to; Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Etobicoke and Burlington. The ideal candidate must have access to a car to travel to all mall locations.
Number of openings: 1
Work Hours: Full time - up to 35 hours/week. Malls are open 7 days a week and as such, scheduled hours will vary based on open/close times. Ideal candidates are available to work a flexible schedule Monday-Sunday.
Who Are We?
donorworx Inc. is North America’s premier face-to-face fundraising organization, working in partnership with a number of reputable non profit organizations to raise awareness and increase monthly donations in support of their cause. Our partners tackle some serious global issues including child poverty, education, nutrition and a lack of clean drinking water!
Check out a few of the non profit partners we've had the privilege of representing below...
Who are we looking for?
The words Passionate, Committed, Courageous, Principled and Collaborative scream out “that’s me!” You embody our values every step of the way!
• You are Passionate about championing the mission of our charity partners. Through your superior communication skills & charismatic personality, you can empower a team to inspire others to be part of a change! You are Passionate about giving back to your community, spending hours volunteering your time to a cause that matters to you!
• You are Committed to meeting the client goals by setting reasonably ambitious targets for your team and with your 1 + years of experience leading a team of Face to Face Fundraisers or a highly performing sales team, you are adept at developing strategic plans to meet those goals. You are Committed to the personal growth of each of your team members - you strive to duplicate yourself!
• You are Courageous as you step through adversity and refrain from the status quo. As a highly self-motivated individual, you work effectively with minimal direction by resolving problems quickly! You are Courageous because you are not afraid to lead by example and you challenge your team to be fearless and adapt to change!
• You are Principled as not only yours but the organizations integrity is always top of mind. You have a strong acceptance for team diversity and take pride in your ethical actions. You are Principled because you are a true professional – handling difficult situations and objections with grace.
• You are Collaborative as you have a knack for easily identifying the strengths of your individual team members and you use this to build a strategy of success. You are Collaborative because you understand the value of collectively working together, having honest ongoing discussions with your Direct Managers & key stakeholders to deliver results for our charity partners.
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram to learn more about our culture and how our values play an integral part in everything we do!
• Conduct ongoing interviews and trainings to build a dream team
• Appraise individual results, set performance expectations, conduct performance evaluations and create improvement plans
• Oversee team logistics including; tracking inventory, creating weekly schedules & monitoring time-sheets
• Ongoing discussions with recruitment team and Direct Manager to discuss team performance & hiring needs
• Address staff issues, including but not limited to resignation, termination, misconduct and directing any concerns to the Direct Manager and HR
• Travel across a number of regions to provide support to teams
This position requires you to actively engage with shoppers which will involve standing and walking for long periods of time.
Embrace our culture and build a meaningful career with donorworx. Apply today!
• Represent multiple charity organizations – be a part of the change you want to see in the world!
• Incentives, contests and fun team building activities with teams across North America
• A chance to participate in an annual trip to visit one of charity’s ongoing projects in a developing country
• Competitive hourly wage
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply today, click on the link below: