115 West 30th Street
SPEKTRIX is a rapidly growing collection of arts managers with a passion for technology whose mission is to help arts organizations be more successful. We’re doing this through a combination of cloud-based software and consultative customer support, empowering arts organizations to grow revenue, increase efficiency, and build stronger relationships with audiences. We are always looking for new ways to approach problems, share knowledge, and better serve our customers. You’d be joining a team of nearly 100, based across our New York, London and Manchester offices and working with over 375 arts organizations in North America and the UK.
Implementing a new box office, marketing and fundraising solution is a big job. We need a safe pair of hands who our clients can trust to get them live with Spektrix. This person will need to wear many hats – a technical specialist at data mapping and migration, a tutor who is skilled at teaching teams to use software, a Spektrix evangelist who can help clients understand how they can make the most of the system, and of course a multitasker who can manage multiple stakeholders (internal and external) to make sure everyone stays on track and on time.
You'll be a change specialist, expert at guiding clients through a period of transition, influencing their decisions when it comes to business processes and system set-up. Your job is to ensure the implementation of Spektrix runs smoothly, from capturing client requirements and assessing data, through to building timelines and running training. It's your job to make sure any client's first experience of working with Spektrix is awesome.
You're also a planner – none of our clients are the same, so you'll need to be someone who views every go-live as a unique challenge, building a custom project plan to reflect the needs of the organization. Attention to detail and amazing communication skills are needed to run a project, particularly given the number of internal and external stakeholders involved.
You're a technical whiz. You need to understand data mapping and migration, but you also need to understand ticket printers and payment devices. You'll be the go-to person for web agencies and developers who need to integrate Spektrix with the client's website. Of course, you'll have to know Spektrix like the back of your hand too, so you can get our clients up to speed on all the awesome functionality we have.
- Be an expert on all things Spektrix, keeping up to date with the sales pipeline, new features, our longer term roadmap, and what our client base are up to
- Evangelize best practices with our clients, making sure they are operating as efficiently and smartly as possible
- Run everything to do with a go-live – establishing and managing a detailed project plan that includes data migration, testing, training, web integration, system set-up, etc.
- Be a change specialist, working with clients to update their processes so they can use Spektrix to become more efficient and make the most of the tools and resources that Spektrix offers
- Be a data guru – you'll have to get your head around large quantities of data and make sure it's being migrated thoroughly and accurately from old systems into Spektrix
- Liaise with our Tech Ops team to make sure that data migrations are planned correctly and stick to the key project milestones
- Support the sales process where needed, for example pitching in with major prospects
- Coordinate with the Support team to ensure that they're up-to-speed and ready to take over new -clients after they've gone live
- Provide on-site support and training not only through the go-live period but afterwards as well, offering phone and email support where needed
- Share insights and learnings in project reviews that aid in future projects
You Should Have
- Impeccable organizational skills – with projects under your charge from start to finish, Project Management requires an inherent knack for spreadsheets, timelines, budgeting and juggling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must, as you need to manage expectations for the client, third parties (like web developers), and our own internal teams
- A sense of ownership with everything you deliver
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills including a high level of competency in Excel
- An interest in using technology to solve problems
- A willingness to contribute to the overall development of the company, taking on responsibility or additional duties that may fall outside the general duties listed above
You Might Also Have
- Experience working as a Box Office Manager or Assistant Box Office Manager in an arts organization
- Experience in an alternative but relevant management role in an arts organization (e.g. Marketing Manager, Front of House Manager)
- Experience in a support role with a ticketing system supplier
What we’re offering
- $45k - $55k
- Company paid medical and dental insurance as well as a matched 401(k).
- Regular career coaching and professional development opportunities
- You should be prepared to travel throughout North America (generally not more than two nights at a time, but occasionally more)
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
Minimum Education Required