Sanky Communications creates innovative and effective digital and direct mail fundraising campaigns for nonprofits, and helps nonprofit organizations build a digital presence. We are based in Midtown, New York City.
We are looking for a detail-driven, digitally-savvy individual with strong multi-tasking skills to join our team as an Account Project Manager. The Account Project Manager is responsible for the project management and campaign implementation of a select group of clients at Sanky Communications. You will work with strategists, designers and programmers to implement and monitor online marketing/communications strategies and fundraising campaigns for several different nonprofit clients.
Other areas of focus include email set-up and audience segmentation in different eCRMs, social media marketing, search engine optimization, online advertising and data compilation. The ideal candidate has some knowledge in these areas and is eager to learn.
Among other responsibilities, the Account Project Manager will:
1. Provide project management and lead technical production efforts for a select group of clients.
2. Serve as primary project management contact for clients and as lead for client work, including developing and updating schedules, managing the timely flow of the creative brief process, and the production of client campaigns.
3. Manage technical execution of client work, including oversight of Project Coordinator and/or Project Assistant and interfacing with Creative, Technology and other teams as needed.
4. Manage timely implementation of specific deliverables, including but not limited to fundraising appeals, acquisition appeals, upgrade strategies, newsletters, online advertising campaigns, social media, website work, and traffic building.
5. Assist in creating and developing integrated marketing strategies for client campaigns, segmentation and list planning, acquisition planning, program budgeting, data analysis, and other strategic planning. Manage implementation of those strategies as appropriate.
6. Assist in the creation of comprehensive monthly and/or quarterly reports and presentations for clients in a timely manner and contribute to data analysis for executive data summaries.
7. Manage documentation for client systems and processes.
8. Provide updates on client income data, email data, and other analytic data, including monitoring and reporting on Google Analytics activity.
- Experience and/or deep interest in the nonprofit sector.
- 3+ years experience with project management and project management software (note: we use Basecamp).
- Experience with email marketing and eCRMs (familiarity with Luminate Online, Silverpop/Watson Campaign Automation, and/or Salsa Labs a plus).
- Familiarity reading and editing HTML, although specific coding background is unnecessary.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, capable of meeting tight deadlines and working calmly under pressure.
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), including building formulas and pivot tables in Excel.
- Comfortable working with data and has the capability or the desire to learn complex data queries and segmentation.
- A strong communicator, including the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas and prepare documents that are coherent, grammatically correct, and professional.
- A strong proofreader for both copy and data.
- A fast learner, problem solver, and someone who loves a challenge.
- Patient, with excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
- NOTE: Experience with nonprofits and/or other software background (including experience with CRMs or website analytics tools) is a plus.
Sanky offers extensive benefits including health, dental, 401K, transit, free Citibike membership, a stocked office pantry, and a variety of other perks.
Minimum Education Required:
How to Apply:
Submit your résumé, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com (with “Account Project Manager” in the subject line). Note that your cover letter will be reviewed as a writing sample and should reflect your best work.
No calls please!
Health, Dental, 401k, Transit
Minimum Education Required