Organizing Director (work remotely): Reproductive Rights Campaign
- Job posted by 360 Campaign Consulting
Details: Salary is highly competitive and includes benefits.
District of Columbia
360 Campaign Consulting
360 Campaign Consulting is a political consulting firm specializing in field organizing. We partner with good groups doing great things. We are excited to be working with Population Connection Action Fund on the #Fight4HER (Fight for Health, Empowerment, and Rights) campaign to permanently repeal Trump’s Global Gag Rule, and to advocate for reproductive freedom for all people around the world.
General Overview: An Organizing Director will manage 5-6 full-time staff in swing states across the country. As an Organizing Director, you will manage staff who are running volunteer based organizing projects, help design and implement political strategy in key swing states, provide training, create campaign materials, and track progress towards overall campaign goals. You will also help to run the national Summer of HER organizing program. Organizing Directors report to the Vice President of Campaigns for 360.
Locations: This is a remote position, based anywhere with WiFi and cell service. You should expect to travel for site visits 5-10 days per month.
· Manage 5-6 staff through daily check-ins and weekly planning calls
· Help to organize and run three annual staff trainings
· Conduct formal staff evaluations three times per year
· Run two annual regional staff retreats
· Develop long-term and short-term strategic campaign plans
· Lead and support campaign planning sessions with key stakeholders in swing states
Progress to Goal Management and Backend Support
· Track numbers towards goals with weekly reports
· Create campaign materials, tracking forms, and training guides to support organizers in the field
· Drive your organizing team to hit overall campaign goals
· Liaise with organizations and other members of the community, including the political community, as appropriate
· Help to manage in-state coalitions in collaboration with your staff
· 4+ years of experience in issue and/or electoral campaigns with increasing responsibility over time. Some experience on issue based campaigns required.
· Previous staff management experience required
· Self-starter and excellent problem solving skills
· Good balance of hands on/hands off as a staff manager
· Passion for reproductive rights
· Willingness to work evenings and weekends, and to travel as necessary.
· Excellent writing skills
The salary for this position is highly competitive and depends on experience. We provide a generous benefits package which includes healthcare, paid vacation, sick pay, and a training program.
360 Campaign Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage women, people of color, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Minimum Education Required