Temporary Staffing by Suzanne, Ltd. provides temporary office support staffing to a variety of Manhattan non-profits, foundations, and research institutions. In our highly personalized placement process, we do our best to respect the needs and interests of both our clients and the people who find work through our company.
We typically fill a range of short- and long-term temporary administrative support roles and we are seeking temporary administrative assistants able to flex to a wide range of needs and requirements. Are you a team player who can jump right in?
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting planning
- Travel arrangements
- Expense reports
- Call screening/phone coverage
- Composing and editing correspondence
- Data entry
- Clerical work
- Web-based research
- Detail-driven, with administrative or executive support experience.
- Experience multi-tasking and prioritizing among a wide range of tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency with office technology; strong written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy administrative work!
- A firm grasp of calendar management and scheduling
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Raiser's Edge, Concur, and/or NetSuite, is desirable
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of staff
- Professional presentation/comportment
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
Please note that we are seeking applicants who wish to apply to be considered for temporary positions with our non-profit clients – this is not a posting for a specific position or for a specific non-profit. Further, we offer placements in both the non-profit and for-profit sectors but candidates may choose to be considered just for non-profit, or for both.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please go to our website, www.suzannenyc.com, click on “Apply”, fill out our brief form, indicate that you found us on Idealist, and upload a cover letter and resume. Your cover letter should include a brief introduction and explain why temporary office support work in the non-profit sector is of interest to you at this time.