Princeton Hydro is seeking a mid-level Proposal Manager to join our Marketing & Communications Department. Our firm provides integrated ecological and engineering consulting services throughout the Northeast. From concept to construction, we collaborate with clients to create resilient, sustainable, regenerative, and nature-based solutions to help meet their respective missions. The ideal candidate would thrive at promoting Princeton Hydro’s successes and services through the development of proposals and marketing materials. The position can be based in Princeton Hydro’s offices in Ringoes (Trenton in Jan 2022), NJ office or Sicklerville, NJ.
- Oversee proposal preparation for the firm including coordination with the technical team to develop scope of work, preparation of resumes and project summaries, completion of all necessary forms and requirements, quality control review, formatting, and submission
- Seek out new opportunities in Princeton Hydro’s core markets and geographical regions
- Keep all resumes, project summaries, and the statement of qualifications up to date.
- Develop, identify, and manage potential teaming partners
- Provide editorial review and quality control of technical documents
- Use of science communication and storytelling to showcase Princeton Hydro’s transformational work
- Represent the firm to clients, peer organizations, and business associates
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Environmental Communications, English, Environmental Studies, or a related field
- 4+ years of proposal management experience
- Persistence & effectiveness in coordination of proposal responses, from the issuance of an RFP/Q through final submission/interview with technical and administrative team members
- Ability to dissect/analyze RFP/Q requirements and craft compelling win strategies
- Ability to prioritize and organize with high attention to detail, especially in copy editing and formatting
- Ability to work both independently and as a key component of our team
- Strong technical and creative writing, and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Proposal management experience in environmental or A/E/C field
- Federal SF330 template and/or knowledge of grant application programs/processes
- Good mentoring/teaching abilities and leadership/managerial skills
- Understanding of federal/state/local requirements on Small Business, M/W/DBE set-asides
- Proficient in the use of Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) for collaboration
- Actively involved in professional and community organizations, such as SMPS or SAME
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop
Qualified candidates must be willing to embrace our firm’s core values: integrity, creativity, endeavoring to be the best, fostering human potential, a positive working atmosphere, quality, safety, and environmental stewardship. We offer work from home flexibility, a base salary commensurate with experience, health insurance, 401K retirement, paid vacations, and personal time off.
Princeton Hydro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Equal Opportunity is Law
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
For questions, please contact Samara McAuliffe: firstname.lastname@example.org