De la Famacia La Bomba 75 Mts sur, lado izquierdo
San Pedro de Montes de Oca
Are you passionate about living, working, and studying abroad? Are you ready to play a key role in an international organization? Are you a conscientious professional who thrives in a fast-paced, always-changing, entrepreneurial environment? If so, we're looking for someone like you!
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Founded in 2003, Maximo Nivel is the Intercultural Center of Latin America. We are a family-owned social enterprise and our four intercultural institutes are locally-based organizations focused on international education and travel. We offer our Native Spanish Program, International Volunteer Program, TEFL Certification, youth programs, and Native English Program in three countries — Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Peru. Please see our website:www.maximonivel.com.
The position is part of the Client Service & Admissions team and reports to the Director of Client Services and Admissions. The position is based in San José, Costa Rica. This is an inside sales and client service role and is responsible for managing all matriculations and pre-departure information for Máximo Nivel's international programs.
The Program Advisor acts as an expert consultant for Máximo's international partners, universities, and individual students and clients who are interested in participating in Máximo's programs--providing advice and support throughout the matriculation process. This person provides support for programs in Peru, Costa Rica, and Guatemala. This person leads all email and phone follow up with potential clients, students, travelers, and partners in order to tell them about Máximo Nivel's programs and help them better understand program options. This requires frequent emailing, phone and Skype usage, and working with our CRM (client database).
Program booking support includes:
- Maintaining excellent relationships with our customers, agents, and partners worldwide.
- Processing enrollments, collecting applicant documents, and database management.
- Providing personalized service to each participant and ensuring "best fit."
- Answering questions by phone and by email.
- Working with people to address any complaints or concerns.
- Regularly updating all email templates and prepare-to-go documents.
- Finalizing all details of a participant's program to ensure a rewarding experience.
- Following up with participants during and after their program to collect feedback.
The Program Advisor also provides marketing support including attendance at fairs and conferences, updating and maintaining promotional documents, and updates on social media sites.
Other marketing support duties include: processing payments and refunds and ensuring that all program balances are paid in full on time. This person also supports the Business Manager and will be trained on invoicing, payment allocation and tracking, and monthly reporting. Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Tourism, Hospitality, or related field.
- Inside sales experience is preferred.
- Extremely organized with close attention to detail.
- Superior communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Excellent professional phone etiquette.
- This person must be very client service oriented.
- Fluency in English; Spanish language skills preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, and database experience.
- A high degree of global awareness and a person who is well-traveled is preferred.
The Program Advisor works Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 6:00pm with one hour for lunch; and whenever business needs dictate that the Programs Advisor should be present. Generally speaking, the Program Advisor works every other weekend--normally alternating with one weekend off and the next weekend on; weekends require only Saturday or Sunday, but not both days, other than at peak times of the year. Weekend and holiday hours are 9:00am - 3:00pm. Some overtime is required during busy periods.
$1000 - $1,200 per month + bonus potential
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, apply today!
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.