Allied Cloud Solutions is a mission-based company that provides implementation, customization and related services for businesses migrating to the NetSuite ERP platform. We support business from all sectors that seek to improve their processes and scale by migrating from legacy financial, inventory, ecommerce, CRM and other platforms to NetSuite. Our roots began in the not-for-profit space, and now, we are one of the only NetSuite Alliance Partners that is also a certified B-corporation.
The Implementation Manager is the primary point of contact for our customers and leads the customer’s project team through the process of migrating their financials from legacy software, such as QuickBooks, to NetSuite.
The NFP Implementation Manager is a subject matter expert on non-profit finance and would be responsible for consulting on every aspect of the implementation to ensure that our non-profit customers are fully leveraging NetSuite. They will serve as the project manager, consultant, and overall go-to person for the duration of the implementation, which can range from 60 to 100 days. They will be the face of Allied Cloud to the customer and the overall coordinator of the project to streamline and improve financial processes in NetSuite. They will also be the face of Allied Cloud to potential non-profit customers to fully scope their needs for a successful financial migration.
As the Implementation Manager, your primary responsibilities will be to:
· Support the sales process with NetSuite in order to gain an understanding of the customer and to scope and estimate the project requirements
· Lead weekly project calls with the customer and their project team
· Manage and document all aspects of the project, tasks and status using Allied Cloud’s project management tool
· Work with the customer to tailor their NetSuite instance for their needs and train the customer on how to adapt their processes to NetSuite
· Manage all aspects of the data migration, to include preparing the customers NetSuite account for data import, and assist in exporting and importing the customer’s data into NetSuite
· Be a core part of the Allied Cloud Implementation Team, to include troubleshooting any challenges on weekly team calls, cross training, and maintaining team documentation
· Engage other Allied Cloud team members for additional development and customization when necessary
· Ensure the customer’s account is appropriately prepared by thoroughly testing their environment and getting the customer’s sign-off
Allied Cloud is a dedicated, client-focused team. Our primary focus is to serve our clients and successfully migrate them to NetSuite.
We understand that experience and skills will vary from one area to another. Training will be provided to assist in areas as needed. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t have everything on this list.
For success at Allied Cloud we are looking for candidates that have a variety of essential skills and technical skills. Both sets are equally important and will be included in employee metrics.
At Allied Cloud, all members of the team have the following essential skills:
· Excellent listening and communication skills – you love to work with people, you have a positive attitude and your colleagues would describe you as a proactive communicator
· Superb time management and organization – you are the type of person that lives by your calendar and your tasks lists are organized and easily managed
· Self-driven and internally motivated – you are excited by the idea to work from home, make your own office, and have experience managing your own work plan
· Attention to detail – you are the type of person that colleagues send emails to for a double check before sending
For this position, we are looking for the following technical skills:
· At least 4 years’ experience with non-profit finance and accounting. Including:
o Grant reporting (government grant management is a plus!)
o Statement of Functional Expense preparation
o Program budgeting and management
o Fund accounting is a plus
· Firm understanding of how to implement a new financial software system. Experience with any of the following is a plus: Abila/MIP, Sade, Intaact, Microsoft Dyanmics.
· At least one year of experience with NetSuite
· Firm understanding of accounting principles
· Solid experience with Microsoft Excel
At Allied Cloud, our headquarters is based in Arizona, but we are a remote team that is located across the U.S. We know that talented people live and work in every state and we are excited to continue to grow our distributed team.
As a part of working remotely, you will also need to feel comfortable doing the following:
· Accurately tracking and record time
· Proactively and positively reporting issues or concerns as they come up
· Attending weekly staff/project review meetings via remote session
· Communicating clearly via written channels any project needs or questions
All members of the Allied Cloud team are required to use the following resources for customer engagement and to communicate and collaborate with the Allied Cloud team:
· A current PC or Mac with Microsoft Office
· Zoom Meeting
· Headset or noise-cancelling microphone
o We do not use video conferencing
Allied Cloud will provide access to the above resources as needed.
Generally, we work between 8am and 5pm in your local time zone, but you are ultimately in charge of making a schedule that works for you and your projects. Most of our customers are in the Central and East time zone, which may require earlier or later meetings depending on your location.
This position pays between $52,000 - $110,000 annually depending on experience and skills with NetSuite and other applications, particularly Excel. This is a full-time, salaried position. Allied Cloud currently offers an employer-sponsored PPO fully covered for the employee. Dental and Vision insurance are also available.
We are a growing small business and are working to create a benefits package as the team grows. We are a Results-Only Work Environment, which means we are focused on productivity and results, not the number of hours worked. Employees are responsible for ensuring success with customers and are not required to request time off or get a list of holidays that are covered. You work on a schedule that works for you, us and our customers.
How to Apply
Go to our website and submit a contact form (http://alliedcloud.com/contact). Make sure to include a link to your resume or LinkedIn profile. In the "message" field, write a brief introduction explaining why you'd be a good fit for our remote team mentioning your experience with non-profit accounting and the platforms you have used.
Allied Cloud Solutions is a mission-based company that provides implementation, customization and related services for businesses migrating to the NetSuite ERP platform. We support business from all sectors that…