1250 H St NW
Our ideal candidate is a tech enthusiast with keen attention to detail who wants to learn the basics of online advertising and acquire hard skills that are valuable within the field.
Rising Tide Interactive is a full-service digital marketing firm based in Washington, D.C. We’ve helped elect Democrats up and down the ballot, worked with some of the nation’s most prominent labor unions and progressive advocacy groups, and raised millions online for our clients. Some of our clients have included Ready for Hillary, Planned Parenthood, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, the American Heart Association, the USO, and dozens of Democratic U.S. Senate, House, and gubernatorial candidates. We’re a team of smart, fun, digital-savvy people who care about electing Democrats and aiding progressive causes.
Our ideal candidate is a tech enthusiast with keen attention to detail who wants to learn
the basics of online advertising and acquire hard skills that are valuable within the field.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and effectively communicate and solve
- practical problems or issues
- Superior project and time management capabilities within a fast paced, high
- productivity environment
- Demonstrated commitment to Democratic/progressive candidates and causes
- Working knowledge of online advertising platforms including Facebook, Twitter,
- Google AdWords, and Google DoubleClick preferred
What you’ll do:
- Trafficking online advertising campaigns in variety of ad platforms, including
- Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords, and Google DoubleClick
- Managing the quality assurance process of campaigns prior to launch
- Identifying performance trends across clients that can lead to actionable changes
- in client strategy
We’re committed to creating a sustainable and inclusive professional environment, and offer a range of benefits, including:
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision plans for employees
- 401K plan with employer match
- Open leave policy
- Transit benefit
- Paid parental leave
- New, Metro-accessible office
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line Advertising Operations Specialist, and please tell us where you heard about the job!
No calls please.