440 Park Avenue South
3 rd Floor
Fiscal Management Associates (FMA) exists to build a community of individuals with the confidence and skills to lead organizations that change the world. We believe that resilience and innovation are achieved through an organizational culture that values learning, problem-solving, and a strong commitment to continuous improvement. To promote this, FMA provides fiscal and operations consulting and outsourced services to nonprofit and philanthropic organizations.
The CNAP Program Associate is located in New York (or via remote access) and is an integral part of FMA’s Marketing & Communications team. He/she oversees the Certified Nonprofit Accounting Professional (CNAP) program – certifying that participants on the fiscal management frontlines have the confidence and skills needed to make the most of their financial resources. Responsibilities span sales, marketing, operations, training/online curriculum development, business development, data analysis and more to provide overall course planning, execution, certification and continued engagement.
- Review all processes related to marketing, production and delivery of CNAP and identify opportunities for operational efficiency
- Continually develop expertise in various technologies and services used to produce CNAP (Mailchimp, Eventbrite, Zoom, Formstack, Wordpress, etc.)
- Support implementation of new CNAP programs such as CNAP 2.0, CNAP On-Demand and CNAP Interactive by advising on operational needs and delivery
- Streamline production and promotion processes; collaborate with Marketing & Communications team members to keep event production, marketing and partnership deliverables on schedule; maintain and disseminate discount and access codes in Eventbrite; and schedule new CNAP courses
- Respond to prospective student inquiries, maintain FAQs, consult with team members on new marketing materials; and provide day-of-event support
- Refine current data collection efforts before, during and after CNAP course completion and establish procedures for internal reporting
- Maintain clean data on CNAP graduates, maintain CNAP LinkedIn group and increase engagement of CNAP Alumni with FMA and nonprofit fiscal management
- Build and continually improve FMA’s training and event management infrastructure
FMA offers an exciting and rewarding environment for motivated professionals. We are driven by a desire to identify solutions to challenging problems and making a difference through teamwork and independent thought and action. FMA serves organizations across the country from offices in New York, Chicago and Oakland. We offer competitive compensation (including incentive compensation opportunities) and benefit plans as well as a flexible work environment.
Minimum Education Required