1250 H St NW
Ready, set, resist: Rising Tide Interactive is looking for a digital strategist with 2-5 years of experience to help us finish 2018 strong and take on the Trump agenda from every angle.
At Rising Tide, we spend our time using digital tools to fight for workers’ rights, reproductive freedom, racial justice, LGBTQ equality, immigration reform, access to health care and preservation of our public lands -- but it’s a big job, and we need you fighting alongside us.
As a digital strategist on our team, you will:
- Work directly with clients like FWD.us, LGBTQ Victory Fund, Climate Action Campaign and UNITE HERE to develop digital campaigns that advance social justice
- Act as the day-to-day contact for campaigns, committees and advocacy organizations
- Help craft a winning digital strategy for Rising Tide’s clients
- Coach and manage digital associates
- Gain experience and expertise in digital strategy, media planning and ad tech
We’re looking for:
- Someone with a background working with progressive mission-driven organizations, either on staff or as a consultant
- A great teammate who can tackle big goals in high-stakes environments with enthusiasm and a sense of humor
- A quick learner who’s not afraid of new challenges -- you may never have built a media plan before but you’re excited to learn
- This position is based in our office in Washington DC
- This position is temporary through Election Day, with the potential to become permanent based on mutual interest and business needs
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sen. Tim Kaine, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, Climate Action Campaign and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best year yet in 2018.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line Digital Strategist - Campaigns, and tell us where you heard about the job!
Minimum Education Required