1101 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
WHO WE ARE
At Proof Strategies, you’ll find an agency full of intelligent creatives, writers, and idea-makers dedicated to extraordinary client service, driven by measurable results, and inspired by projects that make a difference. We believe that exceptional work and having fun is the path to agency success. An award-winning DC Team plus two decades of continuous annual growth have proven that philosophy.
WHO YOU ARE
A digitally savvy + superlative writer and verbal communicator with a knack for social media. Well-versed in all facets of communications, PR, and marketing, you understand that integrative approaches will yield better results and ultimately delight clients.
- Educated. BA/BS in PR, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experienced. 3+ years of full-time public relations experience preferably in an agency setting.
- Whatever it takes. Proven ability to “get-the-job-done.” Agency life is fast-paced and sometimes means late nights (…with work or happy hours).
- Articulate. Strong writing skills with ability to communicate points-of-view succinctly, thoroughly, and convincingly.
- Innovative. Creative and strategic thinker.
- Friendly. We like to work with people we like. A positive, can-do attitude is a must.
- Apple iOS savvy. We have beautiful Macbook Pros; we hope you know how to use one!
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients.
- Develop communications plans that integrate traditional and digital media strategies.
- Stay at the forefront of social media platform updates and social trends.
- In conjunction with senior level account leads, drive execution of organic and paid social campaigns across digital platforms, including: campaign set-up, daily monitoring and management of team support, daily client management as point-of-contact, and ongoing awareness of campaign performance against measures of success.
- Oversee tone and language of social media campaigns to meet client objectives.
- Help grow client relationships and expand digital reach.
- Provide strategic and tactical counsel for clients.
- Develop and present monthly, quarterly and yearly metrics reports for clients.
- Mentor account executives, assistant account executives and fellows.
- Cultivate strong and stable client relationships built on trust and respect, acting as strategic counsel and partner for all client contacts.
- Strong writing and editing of earned, owned, and paid content (extraordinary attention to detail) is a must!
- Ability to write strong press releases, with clear lead, and supporting points also extremely valued.
- Some design experience is a plus!
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applicants should reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, as relocation will not be provided.
- 3 weeks paid holiday
- 10 sick days
- 85% paid health insurance, 100% dental and vision
- 401k options
- $250 credit for bicycle gear to promote environmentally friendly transport
- Flexible working
- Work from home every other Friday
- Great tech - we use Mac laptops
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email us your application, which should include a short cover letter, resume and links to any of your work and/or case studies for campaigns you managed.
We will review applications as we receive them so please do not wait until the application deadline to submit your application.