Details: $15.00- $20.00 /hour depending on experience
Strategies for Social Change (SSC) is an innovative capacity building consulting practice specializing in serving the nonprofit community especially social justice organizations. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following:
Client Work and Training Services
· Assist in the development of training materials (PowerPoints, worksheets, info handouts, etc.)
· Conduct promising practices and other needed research for client organizations
· Take and type up notes of all client meetings
· Coordinate with other SSC consultants and partners
· Assist with research, writing, and proof reading of commissioned reports
· Assist in the development of consulting and coaching tools (e.g., manuals, worksheets, Q and A, Primers, etc.)
· Conduct prospect research and fund development activities for client organizations
· Set-up and administrative assistance during retreat and meetings
· Assistance with event planning
· Perform administrative duties including but not limited to: phone coverage, mailings etc.
· Increase social media presence via regular postings on FB, twitter, etc.
· Schedule appointments as needed
· Order supplies as needed
· Oversee travel arrangements
· Arrange phone and video conference calls
· Possible bookkeeping
10-15 hours per week @$15.00- $20.00 /hour depending on experience
Level of Language Proficiency
· Must be fluent in Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Familiarity with Adobe or other publishing tools a plus.
· Must be able to work independently, excellent oral and written communications skills are a must.
· Must be available to support work during regular business day hours (ET); should have some flexibility with hours.
· Remote work and work on-site.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Strategies for Social Change, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Applications should be submitted electronically. Please include a résumé, three references and a cover letter to Yvette@strategiesforsocialchange.com.