1801 Research Boulevard
Join a dynamic team of professionals as an Account Executive, at the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC), whose core purpose is to be the leading education and advocacy organization for the multidisciplinary cancer team.
The Account Executive, under the direction of the Executive Director, will be responsible for providing leadership, direction, and management of several state societies included in the Oncology State Society Network (OSSN) and their resources. In conjunction with OSSN leadership, s/he will develop and implement strategic objectives to support its mission, goals, and promote revenue, profitability and growth for each society. The Account Executive will be expected to maintain awareness of the Scope of Work for each society, and ensure that staff activities and resources are properly allocated. S/he will oversee staff activities to ensure that each society receives quality services and products. The Account Executive will build and maintain relationships with society leadership, members, and institutions/organizations. S/he will serve as the primary liaison internally with the Provider Education staff at ACCC to develop potential educational projects to offer to OSSN societies.
The Account Executive’s specific responsibilities will include:
· In collaboration with society leadership, to plan business objectives and develop organizational policies to achieve results, ensuring a consistent approach to management strategies.
· Oversee staff activities to ensure excellent customer service and high-quality products.
· Work closely with the society leadership to ensure compliance with by-laws, and that the mission, goals, objectives, and policies are achieved and that revenues are managed with integrity.
· Plan, develop, and implement strategies to generate new opportunities for societies.
· Identify new business opportunities for management, sponsorships, partnering, etc. and direct implementation activities.
· Develop and maintain relationships with society leadership, members, and institutions/organizations.
· Understand current and potential educational offerings for OSSN members.
· Represent ACCC and societies at Board and Committee meetings, industry meetings, and trade shows, developing and delivering presentations as appropriate.
· Maintain awareness of issues that are of interest to the OSSN members and provide guidance to develop a variety of informational media for them.
· Actively participate in assigned CORE group.
· Perform special assignments and other duties as directed by the Executive Director, OSSN.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Management or Healthcare Administration. A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in a healthcare organization, association or an association management company with specific exposure to business development and client relations. Must possess the ability to think strategically, conceptualize projects/programs and deliver high-quality final products. The ability to analyze and interpret financial data is essential. Ability to develop and deliver presentations to a wide range of audiences is critical. Excellent verbal and written communication skills for extensive interaction with clients, prospective clients and leaders in healthcare. Should have the ability to work independently and have strong people skills to work with and motivate staff, clients and prospective clients. MS proficiency (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint). S/he must be customer service focused and proactive in meeting client needs. Ability to maintain professionalism in stressful situations. Demonstrated ability to think strategically and use independent judgment. Solid organizational and time-management skills to manage multiple projects with varying deadlines for multiple clients. Approximately 15% overnight travel is an essential function of this position.
The Oncology State Society Network (OSSN) and the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) are managed by an association management company: (c) Management, Inc. This position includes a very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, STD & LTD, and a Health Saving Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, personal days, holidays, 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan, Tuition Reimbursement benefit, FREE parking, and more! Interested and qualified candidates, please forward a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to: HR@c-managementinc.com. No phone calls please. AA/EOE.
(c) Management, Inc. offers a very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, STD & LTD, and a Health Saving Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking, and more!
Minimum Education Required