1617 JFK Boulevard
PROJECT COORDINATOR (FULL-TIME)
Position: Project Coordinator (Full-time)
Reports to: Director of Development Consulting Operations
Schultz & Williams is an established consulting firm that provides comprehensive services – including development, direct response, temporary staffing, planning and marketing – to nonprofits of all types and sizes. Since 1987, the success and integrity of our work and our team of seasoned experts have been driven by one simple philosophy: development, management and marketing strategies must be fully integrated in order for organizations to achieve financial stability, operational excellence and, ultimately, their mission-related goals.
Schultz & Williams is headquartered in Philadelphia, with operations in Washington, DC; Los Angeles; and San Francisco.
Reporting to the Director of Development Consulting Operations, the Project Coordinator primarily works within S&W’s Development Consulting line of service. The Coordinator supports the Project Managers (and consulting teams) in their work with clients; assists the Director of Development Consulting Operations with business development activities; provides high-level administrative support to the consultants; serves as a backup for the Office Manager; and occasionally assists the marketing team.
This is an incredible opportunity to gain broad exposure to the nonprofit sector and valuable experience by working on diverse projects.
The Project Coordinator works on-site at S&W headquarters:
One Penn Center
1617 JFK Boulevard, Suite 1700
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Entry Level / 1-3 Years Professional Experience
Project Management Support:
- Prepares materials for project kickoffs
- Prepares and prints interview materials
- Assists with interview and meeting scheduling
- Compiles interviews
- Prepares and proofreads reports and presentations
- Conducts project-related research as needed, using the Internet, databases and some telephone interviews
Business Development Activities:
- Researches and compiles organization background materials
- Prepares sales presentations and sales meeting agendas
- Proofreads proposals and contracts
- Maintains CRM system of clients, prospective clients and other contacts
- Assists marketing team with mailings, client segmentation, e-newsletters, etc.
Administrative Support (Development Consulting Team):
- Proactively schedules and organizes weekly and monthly team meetings
- Staffs S&W table at sponsored (local) conferences
- Maintains shared drive/files, including client files, repository of samples and industry reports/data
- Assists consultants with timesheets
- Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of related experience preferred; familiarity with nonprofits and fundraising preferred
- Excellent skills in the following: proofreading, organization, file management, writing, verbal and written communication and teamwork
- Self-starter capable of prioritizing multiple, ongoing and competing responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Access preferred)
- Experience working directly with senior management of an organization preferred
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks and be resourceful
- Internet research skills; prospect wealth database skills preferred
- Experience with constituent management databases (Raiser’s Edge, DonorPerfect, etc.) preferred
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter (single PDF) to Kelly Grattan at email@example.com.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the subject line " Project Coordinator Position". Thank you!