Charter School Finance Specialist/Market Initiator/Regional Manager - Louisiana / New Orleans
- Job posted by EdOps
EdOps is a social venture and a certified B Corp that is focused on providing high-value business management services to charter schools. We assist schools with a range of services including finance & accounting, facilities finance, human resources, student data management, and charter school start-up. Our goal is to provide schools with a level of professionalism in these areas that they could not achieve on their own, and in so doing allow school leaders to focus more of their time directly on boosting student achievement.
We are looking for a mission-driven and business-oriented individual who excels at working with clients in diverse organizations. The position involves working in partnership with the Principals and leadership of the firm to build a presence serving charter schools across the state of Louisiana. In addition to identifying and building relationships with prospective clients, the role would involve direct work servicing schools within our finance portfolio, so a successful candidate should have both an aptitude for and interest in this type of work. Depending on the skill sets of the candidate, over time this position could grow into ongoing leadership/management of the local office.
Start date is flexible.
- Serve as primary representative of EdOps in Louisiana, leading efforts of the company to be an active and constructive participant in the local charter school community
- Identify and build relationships with local schools that could benefit from the suite of services that EdOps offers
- Serve as the primary local point of contact for Louisiana schools served by EdOps, attending board meetings and providing on-site presence for client staff when needed
- Support portfolio schools in financial management and operations including monthly accounting close, budget planning, grants management.
- Strong client communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to education and knowledge of charter schools a major plus
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably in a related field
- Strong MS Excel skills and financial modeling (familiarity with accounting software a plus)
- Financial analysis and problem solving skills
- MBA, MPP, MPA or other advanced degree with analytical focus.
- Thorough, detail-oriented and quality-conscious individual who can balance multiple assignments
- Ability to travel within Louisiana occasionally and work non-standard hours to attend evening board meetings, etc.
EdOps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume with cover letter to Jimmy Henderson email@example.com
Subject line: LA / NOLA Regional Manager
Minimum Education Required