At KickUp, you will develop, manage, and grow the district partnerships we have established. You will help K-12 clients define their growth goals, determine how to measure those goals, and support them in analyzing and sharing data to make better decisions. You will help us define and scale our culture and ensure that we never stop valuing user-oriented decisions, collaboration, and fast learning.
What you’ll be doing:
• Working at our offices in Philadelphia as part of a small team with a track record of rapidly delivering valuable software to educators across the country
• Cultivating, deepening, and growing relationships with existing K-12 customers at the school, district, and service agency leadership level
• Working directly with senior education leaders to help them establish their goals, create and tweak data collection instruments to capture appropriate data, track progress and needs based on their data, and identify the highest leverage next steps to implement change
• Helping to shape the end-to-end customer lifecycle post-sale, including strategic planning, implementation, renewal, and expansion
• Maintaining and expanding the number and range of key stakeholder relationships
• Ensuring client satisfaction by developing strong relationships and channeling product feedback appropriately
• Serving as an expert on the KickUp platform, and utilizing other technologies as needed to meet clients’ needs
Why you should join KickUp:
Mission: Our mission is to meaningfully engage educators in professional growth. It’s important to us, because education is in our team’s DNA, and because study after study demonstrates that a great teacher can have the single greatest impact on student learning. In order to help teachers grow and implement new initiatives, districts need high-quality professional learning and well-coordinated community-wide efforts, which are easier said than done. KickUp exists to help districts get there, and your work will lead directly to impact.
Our Team: We are a small and highly collaborative team. We are mission-driven, radically candid, and continuously improving. You will be among our first “partner success” hires, so you will have a strong voice in our company, product, service, brand, and culture. We are quickly growing our team, revenue, and customer base, so you will have the chance to take on dynamic challenges and make a significant impact. If you are looking for a role where you can do meaningful, challenging work with a team of mission-driven professionals, this is the place for you.
• At least 2 years experience in the K-12 space, either as an educator, administrator, or in education technology
• A robust analytical skill-set, endless curiosity and a penchant to think the impossible
• Tech savviness and a willingness to learn the ins and outs of the KickUp platform
• Deadline-driven, organized and able to multi-task
• Experience driving accountability through data and metrics
• A proven ability to organize and prioritize against competing needs
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Excel and other data analysis tools
• An ability to listen empathetically and identify client needs
• Ability to adapt to new situations
• Ability to collaboratively and independently problem solve
• An entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to take over improving processes and outcomes
• Passion for education and for our mission
• Willingness to challenge the status quo, present opinions and listen to others
• Masters in Education
• Research experience
• Client management experience
This is a Philadelphia-based position. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
Our benefits include: a company-sponsored health insurance program, a flexible and generous PTO policy, a fun-loving team culture, and a great snack selection.
Minimum Education Required