Who we are
Win & Winnow Language Services is a Language Service Provider with regional presence and global reach committed to supporting our clients in their global impact through comprehensive language solutions that guarantee quality and continuous improvement.
As a Women Owned certified B Corp we aim to make a positive economic, social and environmental impact through our processes. We are forward thinkers and we act upon it. We enable the transformation of life as we know it through global communication and accessible information to change lives for the better.
What you’ll Do
The Content & Marketing Associate will work mainly in the implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
Main functions include:
Within the Sales & Marketing areas:
- Assemble and provide market research, industry analysis, and global trends
- Research industry trends to keep up to date and include these insights in campaigns
- Communicate with the sales team and provide materials when required
- Prepare sales materials in written, graphic, audiovisual, or any format needed
- Compile information and assist in the filling of RFI/RFPs and business proposals
- Assist the Marketing & Communications Coordinator in implementing the marketing strategies, preparing activity reports and metrics
- Get to know the team and assess their communication needs
- Create and format all required internal and external documents and presentations
- Support in the planning, organization, and execution of company events
- Compile information and assist in the filling of relevant strategic applications
- Create internal and external newsletters and quality surveys
Content creation & management:
- Implement and develop the brand voice and image
- Prepare graphic and audiovisual materials for internal and external communications
- Write blogs posts both in English and Spanish
- Update and maintain content repositories and make them available to relevant teams
- Keep company Knowledge Bases updated
- Collaborate with creative ideas and recommend innovations
- Implement the social media calendar
- Develop copy for all platforms
- Manage key social media accounts of the company
- Interact and answer community queries and comments in a timely manner
- Implement social media strategies to increase engagement and followers
- Provide monthly performance reports
Formal Education: Advanced student or Bachelor's degree in Translation, Marketing, Communication or related fields
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to work independently and think strategically
- Ability to thrive within ambiguity and drive complex projects
- Creativity, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Comfort in remote collaborative work
- Passion for sustainability and making a positive impact
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in marketing positions.
- Experience as Social Media Manager (preferred)
- Basic knowledge of graphic design and video editing tools, such as Canva and Adobe apps
- Basic understanding of full-funnel marketing strategies
- Basic knowledge of email marketing, SEO, Ads
- Advanced level of English is a must
- Ability to identify and track relevant social media metrics
How W&W takes care of you
We have a bunch of benefits for you!
- Wellbeing program
- Rewards Program
- Flex day on your birthday
- Work from anywhere program
- Personal days off
- Anniversary gift
- Free Portuguese and English lessons
- Yoga classes
- Being part of the triple-impact sustainable company, certified as B Corporation and women-owned business!
Important! Win & Winnow is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.