Details: Commensurate with experience
Based in the marketing department under the supervision of the Marketing & Production Manager, a coordinator’s primary client is the firm and its staff. Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities:
Content Development and Distribution
- Create and coordinate the process for content distribution both online and in-person, including but not limited to: maintain upcoming conference list; produce and maintain editorial calendars; write, edit, and format the quarterly newsletter; as well as provide assistance with articles, briefing papers, blogs, e-blasts, webinars, conferences, workshops, and more.
- Manage the internal production schedule for content – coordinating with authors, editors, designers, etc. to manage content from inception to public distribution (i.e., planning, editing, campaign design and management, outreach, etc.)
- Assist in content development including but not limited to: writing background information, copyediting, researching, and/or developing graphics and layout.
- Prepare and coordinate posting of materials to TCC’s website and social media accounts (namely Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook).
Content and Data Management
- Maintain and troubleshoot electronic files including case studies, newsletters, capacity statements, bios, articles, PowerPoint presentations, photos, signatures, and more (i.e., knowledge management for the marketing department).
- Manage the firm’s databases (Constant Contact, Deltek) for marketing purposes, including updating, cleaning, and growing the database, as well as sorting it into discrete lists. Also, lead the project for complete data migration.
- Manage and update the firm’s website and helping in the re-design of the site (with our web design partners), making sure information on the site is timely and consistent with other firm materials, as well as keeping track of site statistics and its visibility. HTML fluency is not necessary.
- Manage industry memberships, subscriptions, and conference participation (and support staff who are attending / presenting).
- Track, compile, and analyze marketing metrics to hold the department accountable to its operational goals, and the marketing goal of the firm.
- Assist in ongoing engagement with internal staff, clients, vendors, partners, affiliates, etc. as it relates to marketing. This includes the holiday card outreach, event planning, among other duties.
- Provide general administrative support, including but not limited to: scheduling meetings, booking conference rooms, filing, note-taking, meeting follow-up, etc.
- Handle day-to-day marketing requests, conferring with the Marketing & Production Manager as appropriate.
competitive benefits package
Level of Language Proficiency
Extensive command of the English language, including a firm grasp of spelling, grammar, and punctuation rules
Minimum Education Required