At Do Big Things, we fight for powerful, lasting change. Our team uplifts candidates and causes through digital storytelling and tools that amplify diverse voices and empower communities. We are driving the digital innovation necessary to create the change we need in our world and we are the people we serve. DBT is proud to be women-owned and women-led, with a staff that’s 50% people of color.
We’re seeking a Director, Digital Advertising to join our team. In this role, you will contribute to the strategy, development, and execution of digital advertising campaigns for a full slate of clients, including candidates, nonprofits, and corporations. You’ll use your knowledge of ads strategy to optimize, analyze, and report on digital ad campaigns.
If you’re someone with previous experience in political and advocacy campaign management and you’re excited about harnessing the latest digital technology to advance progressive causes, we hope you’ll consider applying for this role.
- Contribute to the strategy and execution of large-scale, multi-channel digital advertising campaigns, including tracking progress toward goals, monitoring budgets, and adjusting plans based on results and key metrics
- Serve as the main point of contact for several clients, including large, complex, multi-department engagements
- Provide responsive, timely, and strategic counsel to a variety of diverse clients, advising them on how to accomplish their goals in a given amount of time
- Build media plans that outline platforms, targeting, creative, and estimates of results
- Analyze results and harness data to make informed decisions and offer strategic recommendations; develop client-facing reporting that seamlessly translates numbers into meaningful and understandable stories
- Develop cohesive plans for clients by thinking “big-picture” and suggesting the incorporation of other services such as Strategy and Technology, if applicable
- Keep up to date on the latest with the industry at large, ensuring the practice evolves ahead of key competitors and threats
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years in the digital advertising space (previous experience with political and advocacy campaign management preferred)
- Well-versed in ad strategy and various paid digital advertising platforms, including Facebook/Instagram, Google Search, programmatic partners, YouTube, and more, with the ability to recommend the appropriate platforms and targeting in order to accomplish client goals
- Ability to effectively communicate the value of digital advertising to clients and prospective clients and to make recommendations that align with their overall goals, objectives, and budget/time constraints
- Stellar interpersonal communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to see projects through to completion
- A positive attitude and ability to creatively solve problems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to shift gears quickly, balance competing deadlines, and work efficiently in a fast-paced agency atmosphere
- A strong understanding of advertising performance data and metrics to help inform strategy and insights
COMPENSATION + PERKS
- Competitive compensation: We offer a strong base salary of $75,000-$85,000 plus incentive-based bonuses tied to business development as well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and a 3% 401k employer contribution.
- Work-Free Friday program: Every employee has a 4-day week every other week (outside of campaign season). Ask us for more details!
- Amazing team: The Do Big Things team is an inspiring & award-winning group of brilliant, motivated, principled, good-spirited people.
- Flexibility: As a remote organization, members of the DBT team members can live and work anywhere within the US.
WANT TO APPLY?
At Do Big Things, we believe the diversity of ideas, perspectives and cultures that our employees contribute to our company is among our strongest assets. DBT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, members of the LGBTQIA community and others are strongly encouraged to apply.
Do Big Things is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming experience for all candidates and employees. If there are any accommodations we can provide for you during the interview process or any other phase of the hiring process, please let us know.
Powered by JazzHR