Account Executive/ Busines Development Specialist - Agency for Nonprofits
- Job posted by Action Graphics
Details: Commensurate with experience
Action Graphics, an award-winning marketing and fundraising solutions firm specializing in non-profit organizations and independent schools, is looking to grow its business development team. We are seeking a talented person to help share our story and find organizations who can benefit from our services.
The Business development role is tasked with being involved throughout the sales process: initiating contact with ideal clients in the nonprofit and educational arena; sparking their interest in our services; supporting sales efforts through closing and execution; leading efforts for renewals and additional opportunities.
We’re looking for someone who is well-rounded in direct response and integrated fundraising strategies, email marketing, and non-profit communications. The ideal candidate would have good presentation, interpersonal communication and business writing skills, an analytic mind -- and passion for nonprofit causes. Candidate would need to be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Research, identify and qualify potential ideal clients.
- Initiate calls and meetings with prospective clients to advance through sales pipeline.
- Work through company supplied prospect list to further qualify and advance through the pipeline.
- Cold-call, network, and build referral network to further build prospect pipeline.
- Support pipeline advancement through regular interaction with prospects, including follow-up phone calls, personal notes, email and sending of marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with Client Strategy and Creative teams to develop appropriate programs to address client’s objectives.
- Handle initial obstacles and all details from prospects to further advance in pipeline.
- Ensuring successful client renewals and exploring additional opportunities for work with client.
- 3+ years of experience selling B2B products to nonprofit development departments OR working in a nonprofit/ educational institution in their development department; annual fund or major gift experience a plus.
- Ability to simplify complex ideas to stakeholders.
- Able to execute responsibilities with minimal oversight.
- Documented success of building and advancing a pipeline.
- NJ-NYC Territory
This position has long term potential growth and comes with a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include major medical, life and disability insurance, FSA and HRA plans, cell phone and travel stipend, remote flexibility and paid time off. Please submit your resume with a cover letter
Benefits include major medical, life and disability insurance, FSA and HRA plans, cell phone and travel stipend, remote flexibility and paid time off.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please provide a cover letter along with resume.