Details: Base plus commission
2 Shaw Alley
ReUp Education partners with universities to find students who have dropped out and are eager to get back to college. We give them the support they need to re-enroll and graduate. The Business Development Representative (BDR) will assist the sales team by prospecting and generating leads of potential university partners. If you have a passion for business development, thrive off of meeting goals and are a natural at building relationships, then this could be a great fit for you.
· Prospect research on potential university partners and contact information
· Contact potential partners through cold calls and emails
· Qualify sales leads from marketing campaigns
· Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
· Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
· Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
· Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales and Partnership Directors
· Coordinate outreach and marketing activities with Sales and Partnership Directors
· Report to sales leadership on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
· Stay up-to-date on new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
· 2-5 years of cold calling and achieving sales quotas
· Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
· Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
· Understanding of sales performance metrics
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to deliver engaging presentations
· BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
At ReUp Education, it is our mission to clear a path for students who have taken a break from college to return to school, complete their remaining credits, and graduate.
40% OF COLLEGE STUDENTS IN THE UNITED STATES DROP OUT. That’s more than 37 million Americans who were on the path to a degree but couldn’t finish. Many dropouts are the first in their family to go to college, with a myriad of financial, social, and academic challenges that keep them from finishing.
From that point students often take jobs that don’t pay as well, ignite their passion, or let them reach their potential. Even worse, they leave college with mountains of debt just like graduates, but without the earning power of a diploma.
While this completion crisis is alarming and a true tragedy of opportunity, we believe it is fixable.
ReUp addresses the fact that over 89% of dropouts report they’ve thought about re-enrolling, by partnering with universities to re-enroll students. We use proprietary technology to locate these students and give them the resources to get back in school. Our program includes big data analytics, marketing IP, human ingenuity, and a lot of heart and soul. Once students go back to school, we continue to support them in their quest to earn a degree.
Since February of 2017, we’ve sent over 4000 students back to school. We are the only higher-ed company in the U.S. to focus exclusively on serving this unique population.
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees; we pay 100% of the employee's premium and 50% of any dependents' premiums
· Flexible time off and work from home policies
· 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees; we pay 100% of the employee's premium and 50% of any dependents' premiums
- Flexible time off and work from home policies
- 401(k) plan
Minimum Education Required