Prompt.io is a mission driven company focused on making texting available to organizations of all sizes and budgets, primarily in the political, advocacy and nonprofit space. We are focused on innovation and customer success and know that our ability to continue to disrupt the text messaging industry comes through growing our team of passionate, talented individuals. Our product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success.
The Marketing Manager will have a strong understanding of content marketing with the ability/desire to engage in all functional marketing disciplines. As an early-stage growth company, this will be the initial dedicated marketing role as we work together to determine how to grow the marketing team. You will be crucial in determining the marketing strategy going forward. While our initial strategy will focus on content marketing, you will quickly need to also determine a programs strategy. If you are looking for an opportunity to further accelerate a growth company and grow into a leadership role, this is the right opportunity.
What you’ll do:
- Play an active part in helping marketing achieve its key results (MQLs, SQLs, Won opportunities)
- Take responsibility for developing content relevant to buyer personas and the buyer journey stages (awareness, consideration to decision)
- Write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly
- Expand Prompt.io’s digital footprint - generating awareness, engagement, and leads
- Help determine a marketing programs strategy to accelerate pipeline build
- Deploy and manage all marketing programs
- Assist and facilitate direct prospecting efforts
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing initiatives
- Offer continuous recommendations on “Go-to-market” improvements.
- At least 2+ years marketing experience
- Experience producing content for the web specifically and channel-specific knowledge (blog, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- A history of building audiences
- Creative and a demonstrable excellence as a marketer but can also be process and data-driven
- Basic understanding of marketing programs with a strong desire to learn
- A self-starter who can be a team-player but also figure out how to get things done
- Some experience working with political campaigns, advocacy organizations or nonprofits - preferably in a marketing capacity
- A driven, enthusiastic and hard-working nature
- The ability to form strong business relationships
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
- Should understand SEO principles
- Customer-driven focus dedicated to quality and success
- Strong interest in understanding the business and what drives performance
- Desire to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in a fast-paced environment
- High energy and a strong team player with collaboration across teams, functional areas, geographic areas
- Sense of humor and enjoy having fun at work, contributing to a great employee experience with a positive attitude!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Early stage stock options plan: We want you to be truly invested in the amazing things you’re helping to build.
- Flexible Paid Time Off: We believe people are at their best when they have the time to rest their minds and bodies.
- Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/LTD/STD/Life/AD&D): A healthy team is a happy team. We offer a competitive medical and dental plan to keep you and your family in tip-top shape.
- 401(k): another place to stash that hard-earned cash.
- Team Appreciation: Virtual game nights and other company-wide activities help keep the Prompt.io team connected and energized.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship of a visa.