Director of Human Resources & Organizational Development, Liberty Hill Foundation
- Job posted by Delta Prime Management Consulting
6420 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 700
Director, Human Resources & Organizational Development, Los Angeles
Full time Position
When Liberty Hill began in 1976, it was a daring new foundation that turned philanthropy on its head. Today it is a national leader in social justice. Organizing and advocacy powered by Liberty Hill has changed national policies, launched social change movements, transformed neighborhoods, and nurtured hundreds of community leaders who respond to the experience of injustice by fighting for their rights.
Liberty Hill Foundation is seeking an experienced HR Director to provide onsite HR support. This individual will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the organization’s human resources that will include, employment, compensation, employee relations, legal compliance, benefits, staff development and health and safety programs.
This individual will have proven experience with navigating employee relations and building relationships with an emphasis on trust and credibility. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing organization at an exciting time.
Successful Candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and at least 6-8 years of work experience in an HR role; at least 3 years in a leadership role, preferred.
- Experience working for a non-profit organization.
- Generalist experience in employee relations, employment law, employee benefits, compensation, administration and operations required.
- A proven ability to interact well with all levels of an organization and to maintain constructive communications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including proven effectiveness in dispute resolution.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically MS Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, the ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects, meet deadlines, problem-solve and multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Full cycle recruitment experience.
- HR certification preferred.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply
For more information and a full job description, please visit our website at www.libertyhill.org. Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com. Only applicants whose resumes are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Liberty Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering diversity within its staff.
Liberty Hill promotes equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. In doing so, we comply with local, state, and federal laws and regulations to ensure an equal employment opportunity for everyone. We don’t discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, military service obligation, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Our policies and personnel practices are intended to ensure that all of us are treated equally with regard to recruiting, hiring, and advancement, and our decisions on employment are made to further the principle of equal employment opportunities for employees.