1 E Wacker Dr
Design a Better World
This is a unique opportunity for a skilled visual communicator to join a successful team of communications consultants and creative professionals to help nonprofit organizations tell their stories in powerful new ways.
Campbell & Company is a nationally respected consulting firm that exclusively serves the nonprofit sector. The firm is based in Chicago with a significant presence in Seattle and other regional offices around the country. We are 100 percent employee-owned.
Our Communications team is one of the fastest-growing and most consistently innovative areas of the firm: a team of ten passionate professionals who work together to capture and convey the power of nonprofit missions and stories. Our defining strengths are the depth of our understanding, the strength of our collaborative process, and the real-world usefulness of the work we create with our clients.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Work with organizations across all areas of the nonprofit sector: education; healthcare; arts and culture; conservation and environment; human and social services; civic and public affairs; and professional associations
- Collaborate actively with Communications teammates to engage clients, establish project strategy and creative direction, and develop compelling deliverables in a range of media and formats
- Manage project timelines and communicate actively with teams, colleagues, and clients
- Present work to clients, communicate the vision and rationale for design work, and manage feedback
- On a limited basis, assist in marketing projects for the firm and team
Who We’re Looking For
The experience level for the position is somewhat flexible. Entry-level candidates with appropriate skills are encouraged to apply. We are also open to candidates with several years of relevant experience in design roles. All members of our team share a passion for the nonprofit sector, but prior professional experience in the nonprofit sector is not required. A bachelor’s degree is preferred, or equivalent relevant experience.
The most important skills and abilities for this role are:
- A range of design capabilities across identity, digital, print, and information design
- Professional communication skills in writing, discussion, and presentation
- A collaborative mindset and skillset
- A strong focus on strategy and message
- Authentic curiosity and eagerness to learn and grow
- Autonomy and initiative to thrive in a self-directed environment
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a portfolio (PDF attachment or URL link), resume, and letter of interest to: email@example.com
Campbell & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are proud to partner with nonprofits to advance justice, opportunity, and equity throughout our society – and we bring this same commitment to our practices and culture as a company. We seek people to join our firm who share this sense of purpose and will bring a diversity of perspectives and experiences that will enrich our team and clients. Individuals from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.