Details: Bonus target of 100% - 200% of salary based on profit share
Entangled Solutions is a leading strategy and innovation consultancy for the education ecosystem. Because we believe that innovation is fueled by cross-disciplinary perspectives and applications, we bring together leading educators, entrepreneurs, technologists, journalists, investors, and consultants to deliver impactful solutions. By taking the perspective of “builders” rather than “consultants”, we guide our clients toward thoughtful action and remain involved through implementation to ensure our recommendations lead to measurable success.
Entangled Solutions is the consulting division of the Entangled Group, which was founded in 2015. The Entangled Group is on a mission to guide the education ecosystem to better serve the rapidly changing needs of our society and economy. They build and invest in for-profit and nonprofit companies pursuing new, scaled learning solutions that support all learners in acquiring and applying the skills and capabilities they need to flourish. Headquartered in San Francisco with team members across the USA, we support both US-based and international organizations.
Entangled Solutions seeks an experienced Partner who has crafted and implemented organizational strategies and solutions as an external consultant, or as an in-house change agent at large, or fast-growing organization. As an Entangled Solutions Partner, you will work alongside our tight-knit team of 16 consultants who have helped organizations such as ASU, Sony, and The Gates Foundation solve for some of the biggest challenges they are facing in education. Working directly with leaders in higher education you will be making an impact that will change the trajectory of millions of lives.
This role is a good fit for you if you have a strong track record of securing new clients and delivering extraordinary value to them. You are skilled at creating clarity out of complexity and building positive relationships with leaders across the education ecosystem. The role requires impeccable client management, an exceptional ability to diagnose problems, and a real passion for managing multidisciplinary teams to generate novel and effective solutions. Additionally, our Partners understand the importance of harnessing the wisdom of people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives in launching breakthrough innovations.
- Cultivate deep relationships with educational and corporate decision-makers.
- Collaborate with other Entangled Partners and Senior Strategists to conceptualize, promote, and sell large, multifaceted engagements.
- Develop creative, impactful strategies for clients.
- Oversee the delivery of complex projects.
- Write and speak about meaningful educational trends and issues.
- Lead and mentor junior members of the Entangled Solutions team.
- Extraordinary track record of bringing in new clients to a fast growing organization.
- 10 + years of corporate strategy, consulting, or executive leadership experience.
- Significant experience selling professional-service engagements.
- Passion for education and collaborating with a team to develop innovative concepts and impactful strategy.
- Experience navigating complex political environments to create consensus, drive change, and improve outcomes.
- Proven ability to drive executive-level sales, preferably with an existing book of business in the higher ed, foundation, and/or corporate learning space.
- Ability to speak fluently on trends and important issues in the education ecosystem.
- Extremely organized and prompt; quickly follow-up on all new leads and never let a lead fall through the cracks.
- Eager to meet or exceed company revenue goals and client expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative team member who thrives on working and learning at a fast pace.
- Willingness to travel 1-2 weeks a month for conferences and client meetings.
We are serious about creating a more sustainable lifestyle for our consultants and partners. Therefore our benefits include:
- Excellent health benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym membership
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply