Changing Our World is expanding our Fundraising team and is seeking motivated, entrepreneurial candidates with a passion to change the world through the power of philanthropy. We are seeking to hire Associate Director/Directors to join us; positions could be located throughout the US and travel is required. The primary role of an Associate Director/Director will be to serve as support on a range of client engagements and work with Project Managers to provide strategy advice and guidance to our clients. A valid driver’s license required.
· Conducts research on prospects, including individuals, corporations, and foundations, identified by clients as potential sources of private philanthropic funding
· Prepares a variety of materials and reports, including agendas, interview questionnaires, giving history and constituent information reports, ask strategies, and more
· Supports clients’ efforts to deepen relationships with current donors by assisting in the writing of letters, e-mail communications, and select marketing materials
· Participates in the formulation of fundraising strategy and recommendations
· Analyzes donor data
· Enters data into appropriate databases or survey collection tools
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two to eight years of experience working with nonprofit organizations to help achieve fundraising goals; experience with capital campaigns preferred
- Experience working with and reporting to mid-level and senior executives
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated expertise in coordinating multiple work streams
- Ability to create and manage complex workplans that are tied to specific project outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written) and an ability to establish rapport with clients and potential clients
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly adjust to changing and/or unexpected circumstance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including full competency in Excel)
Company Description: Changing Our World, Inc. is a philanthropy firm that knows management and a management firm that knows philanthropy. We have extensive experience designing, building and managing the implementation of strategic initiatives that enable nonprofits, foundations and corporations to achieve their philanthropic goals.
Headquartered in New York, we also have offices in Boston, Dallas, Pittsburgh and Washington DC. We are one of the Omnicom group of companies (NYSE: OMC, Fortune 200). Through this relationship, Changing Our World has access to the best communications, public relations, and branding expertise available, and is well-positioned to assist our clients in taking their fundraising and philanthropic initiatives into broader public realms.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No agencies, phone calls or faxes please.
It is the policy of Changing Our World to provide equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or veteran status.