Details: Commensurate with Experience
About 360 Campaign Consulting:
360 Campaign Consulting is a leading progressive consulting firm who specializes in field organizing. We currently have staff in 15 states and have worked with groups like State Voices, Everytown for Gun Safety, National Audubon Society, Climate Reality Project, and the Peoples Climate Movement.
About the Position:
We are partnering with top national progressive organizations to run canvass offices which will mobilize voters in key US Senate races the last month before the election. We are hiring Canvass Directors to manage voter contact offices in Wisconsin, Florida, Nevada, Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee.
· Recruit, train, and manage a large team of staff in a short period of time
· Persuade and motivate voters to elect progressive US Senate candidates
· Ensure data integrity and tracking
· Commitment to civic engagement and mobilizing progressive voters
· 1-3 years of experience in political campaigns or community organizing
· Experience recruiting and managing large teams of staff or volunteers
· Familiarity with VAN
· Willingness to work long hours, including evenings and weekends
· The ability to roll with the punches and have a sense of humor
· Experience with voter registration a plus
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Health care is available. We will reimburse for travel to our target cities, pay for short-term housing, and pay for travel home after election day.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Canvass Director.”
360 Campaign Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage women, people of color, and members of the LGBTQIA community to apply.
Health care is available. We will reimburse for travel to our target cities, pay for short-term housing, and pay for travel home after election day.
Minimum Education Required