5050 Quorum Drive
At CCS, we empower some of the greatest organizations in the world to effect meaningful change—change that impacts lives and improves the condition of the world we live in. As a culture, we are united in this genuine purpose. Working together with leading nonprofits, you are empowered to turn insights into actions, challenges into opportunities, and fundraising goals into mission impact. You will find countless opportunities to plan, implement and manage capital campaigns, annual appeals, and special projects that raise funds today and strengthen organizations for the future. Whether you’re a seasoned fundraising professional or charting a new course in philanthropy, we invest in the training, tools, and support necessary for your lasting personal and professional growth.
Consultants lead in our efforts, offering full-time, resident fundraising counsel and campaign management services to the most recognizable brands in philanthropy. Consultants work collaboratively with CCS executives and client leaders to identify, design, and execute strategic plans and actions that lead to successful fundraising campaigns.
Sample projects may include:
- Conduct qualitative research and analysis of our clients through review of fundraising performance, peer benchmarking and interviews with organization's executives, volunteer leaders and donors
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on core strategic fundraising issues for clients
- Develop work plans and materials for campaign planning studies and development assessments
- Prepare fundraising campaign materials, including strategic plans, operating materials, case statements, and major gift proposals
- Develop campaign plans and design campaign strategies
- Conduct in-depth prospect research
- Craft individual cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship strategies
- Preparing clear and compelling presentation materials
- Generate creative, action-oriented insights and recommendations
- Write and deliver high-impact presentations and plans
The firm seeks talented professionals passionate about impacting the non-profit sector. CCS values fundraising experiences as well as transferable skills in project management, marketing, communications, and strategic planning.
Other qualifications include:
- Philanthropic values and a commitment to service
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff, volunteers, donors, and prospective donors
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Computer proficiency
- Professional demeanor
- Strong work ethic, enthusiasm, and confidence
- Relocation for regional assignments is often required
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish speaking a bonus, but not required.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.ccsfundraising.com/careers. Please submit your resume and cover letter as pdfs, and indicate in your cover letter how you heard about the position.This position is listed under Consultant - Central & Southern US Region, please indicate your interest in working out of our Dallas office.
Only applications submitted through our website will be considered.