Full Time Temporary
50 Court Street
First a few important questions:
- Do you want to sink your teeth into challenging design work that is guided by strategy and not just about making things visually appealing?
- Are you both incredibly organized and incredibly creative?
- Do you like responsibility?
- Is problem solving in all its forms one of your superpowers?
- Are you happy learning, and more importantly do you want to hear more than just praise when you have done something extraordinary?
- Is your first instinct when faced with a daunting task to ask, “When do we get started?”
- Do you desire the opportunity to push your limits both creatively and intellectually?
If this list excites in you a notion of the possibilities—if you see clearly the yes to all of these—then you may be right for this position.
This is a junior position so we are not expecting that you have done it all before or even that you know everything you yourself think you should know. Talent and an abiding passion for design and design thinking are of essence.
You should already be able to dance your way around a selection of the Adobe design tools, but you should also have a desire for complete mastery. Some of your responsibilities may stretch your definition of design and you will not thrive in this role if you are too sensitive to critique or lively debate, seeking only praise. You should be able to see failure for what it is—a learning opportunity of the most valuable kind. You must also be willing to hand off your baby and also to care for someone else’s as if it were your own.
This work is not the work of an artist, but rather that of a creative mind addressing real and meaningful challenges for which design offers a path forward.
Medical Ins, Transit Benefits
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
We are here to make a difference through our clients. All that we do is designed to facilitate this. We must be inspired by our clients. Our passion is born from this connection between our work and the success of our clients. If this is the kind of place you want to work at, then tell us three things:
- What is your passion? (something you will continue to do regardless of external reward)
- What is your natural talent? (that thing you do effortlessly and seemingly better than nearly anyone else)
- How can you be useful? (not just to us, but more importantly to our clients)
Put in a single PDF the answers to the above three questions, along with your cover letter and resume. Title the PDF with your full name and the position you are applying for.