111 5th Avenue
The Opportunity – Are you a talented communications professional who wants to help drive meaningful change in health? Health Unlimited, a global health communications agency, drives results for companies and organizations solving the world’s most complex and challenging health issues. We use social media to inspire patients to take positive actions for their health, partner with leading medical experts on agenda-setting issues and introduce game-changing new science and treatments. While the name may be new to you, Health Unlimited has a 25-year legacy of helping manufacturers, government agencies, medical societies and advocacy organizations advance landmark developments in global health, HIV/AIDS, cancer, addiction, rare diseases, infectious diseases and vaccine preventable diseases.
Health Unlimited is growing – Join our New York City-based team of 50+ specialists We’re looking for digitally driven communicators who thrive in a fast-paced environment. Join our growing teams delivering results for our key clients in HIV/AIDS treatment and prevention, opioid addiction treatment, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, rare diseases, epilepsy, meningitis advocacy and infectious diseases.
The Work Environment – Our colleagues all share a commitment to driving actions that improve patient outcomes and experiences
• Our long-tenured senior team are expert specialists with perspective and experience that clients rely on and staff learn from
• Our staff consistently rate us as a great place to work, learn and grow
• You will gain new professional experiences with teams delivering integrated solutions
• We have vibrant offices in NYC’s historic Flatiron district and London that offer rich opportunities to celebrate and have some fun along the way
Our Promise to Talent – Gain a unique career experience at the forefront in landmark developments in health • Learn from a team of experienced communications professionals from diverse backgrounds; expand your understanding of the wider marketing mix
• Share learning and experiences across disciplines and sectors
• Tap into many different pathways for career development
• Be part of an exciting new chapter in the agency’s evolution
• Enjoy excellent benefits and recognition for professional excellence
Primary Responsibilities for SAE
• Support supervisor(s) in effective management of agency account activities from project planning to tactical execution, details and account administration.
• Develop a range of audience-appropriate written materials.
• Direct junior account staff and vendor relationships in execution of account projects
• Contribute to creative brainstorming on tactics to meet client challenges.
• Qualified candidates will have 4+ years of public relations agency or combination of agency plus in-house or nonprofit healthcare communications experience. Ideal candidates will have experience with social media marketing on multiple platforms including Facebook and Twitter, as well as with traditional media campaigns; skilled at juggling multiple projects on deadline (including comprehensive research, media list development and social/traditional media monitoring) with guidance from senior team members. Candidates should have experience with key product milestones (approval, launch) and disease awareness campaigns. Qualified candidates must be fast learner and motivated for success and growth of self, team and accounts; possess an ability to manage and direct individual activities, plus support junior staff, seek guidance from senior managers and keep everyone informed.
For more information, please visit www.healthunlimited.com/
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit the Health Unlimited careers page for more information.