Charityproud is looking for a self-driven and talented Sales Executive to join a rapidly growing tech startup in Charleston SC. This full-time position is responsible for selling the cloud-based fundraising software to small to medium-size nonprofit organizations, while managing relationships with their assigned client base to ensure retention and grow revenue. Remote applicants will be considered depending on the region.
- Create strategic plans for new markets and clients.
- Manage sales pipeline from lead generation, to demo, to close.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Travel occasionally to meet with prospects.
- Develop and maintain great relationships with assigned clients to grow referral client base.
- Provide feedback from sales activities to the engineer team to continue improving the quality of the product.
- Help coordinate internal resources to meet and exceed clients' expectations.
- Participate in morning sales meetings.
- Participate in fundraising networking events, meetings and conferences as requested.
- Work closely with the in-office sales coordinators.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years successful sales experience selling fundraising software, or 3+ years using one or more current fundraising software in the market and ready to switch gears to sales.
- Ability to travel.
- Strong organizational, planning, and project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving and decision-making skills. Ability to work independently, apply judgment, maintain stable performance under stress and flexibility in an evolving work environment.
- Ability to react quickly to complex situations; work with employees, customers and outside organizations in a professional manner.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year college.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through Idealist.