127 West 26th Street
Global Impact Productions seeks a passionate and collegial events professional to join our team! We produce outdoor adventure events, including multi-day rides and walks, to benefit non-profit organizations. We bring top production values, typically seen in marquis branded events, to small- and mid-size non-profit organizations.
The Logistics Coordinator is a full-time position. This person ensures all of the pieces are in place to produce the events for which s/he has responsibility. S/he also supports other production staff during our other events. The Logistics Coordinator reports to the president.
Global Impact Productions’ current production schedule includes the following events:
· BRAKING AIDS® Ride, a three-day bicycle ride benefiting Housing Works
· William Raveis Ride + Walk, with proceeds supporting the Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation
· Wall Street Rides FAR – For Autism Research, benefiting the Autism Science Foundation
· The RIDE For Our Vets, benefiting the Connecticut Veterans Legal Center
The Logistics Coordinator will have primary responsibility for the production aspects of our three one-day events.
Responsibilities will include:
· Coordination of approvals for routes and rest stops from police, departments of transportation, and owners of designated sites for rest stops
· Acquisition and coordination of event supplies
· Compilation of resource guide (hospitals, supermarkets, bike shops, drug stores, banks, etc. along route)
· Solicitation of product donations for our events (water, food, etc.) to offset event cost
· Assist scouting routes for events
· Up to one week on the road for each event produced. Occasional time on the road for scouting and meetings with jurisdictions as needed
· Updating standard operating procedures for events
· Manage the upload process for each event, including procurement, organization and distribution of all supplies and equipment
· Volunteer recruitment and training, to help ensure a safe and efficient use of manpower and resources
· On the event, manage routine processes and address minor issues, while collaborating on solving major issues with the Event Director.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2 or more years’ experience in event production
· Excellent written communication skills
· Ability to remain organized while multi-tasking
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Valid drivers license. Willingness and ability to drive cargo vans and/or trucks up to 26’ in length
· Ability to lift at least 40 pounds
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· A cooperative spirit and eagerness to “get the job done,” including a willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends as necessary
Desired personal and professional qualities:
· Passion to make positive change in the world
· Team player
· Creativity and an ability to think outside the box
· Ability to remain focused amidst distractions
· Good communicator
The position is based in our office in New York City.
We pay 100% of health and dental insurance following successful completion of 60-day introductory period, plus paid holiday and vacation benefits.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
E-mail resume and cover letter to Eric Epstein at email@example.com.