Details: Commensurate with experience
360 Campaign Consulting is seeking a campaign organizer to work with Campaign Legal Center on an important campaign to help restore voting rights to disenfranchised populations. As a campaign organizer, you will work to identify and help people with felony convictions regain their rights to vote. You will also recruit, train and mobilize community leaders around educating citizens about their rights to vote.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Canvass neighborhoods and public businesses to identify people who need their voting rights restored
• Organize voting rights clinics
• Identify potential volunteers
Community Outreach and Training
• Identify local community leaders and service providers who want to assist in the project
• Develop curriculum for trainings
• Run large scale and on-the-fly trainings for volunteers
• Organize press conferences and other visibility tools to call attention to voting rights
• Liaise with organizations and other members of the community, as appropriate
• Track numbers, draft weekly organizing reports to analyze work
• Assist on special projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1 year of project management experience, especially in issue-based or electoral campaigns
• Spanish speaking is preferred
• Strong verbal and written communications skills; excellent time management skills
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Salary and Benefits
360 Campaign Consulting offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package, and a classroom-style training program. At the end of the campaign, there may be opportunity for advancement.
360 Campaign Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage women, people of color, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
To Apply: Please send a resume to email@example.com, with the subject heading “Voting Rights Campaign Organizer.”
Minimum Education Required