ABOUT LAPLACA COHEN
For over 25 years, LaPlaca Cohen has helped many of the world's leading cultural and creative organizations build powerful connections and achieve greater impact through strategy and marketing solutions. We have been privileged to work with an unrivalled roster of leading museums, performing arts organizations, architecture firms, universities, orchestras, dance companies, botanical gardens, and foundations.
The Marketing team at LaPlaca Cohen is looking for a Marketing Associate to be a supporting member of a small creative, rigorous, and nimble group that is dedicated to developing powerful, cutting-edge media, marketing, and audience development strategies. We are looking for an innovative and strategic thinker who is highly organized and willing to learn about all media channels. The Marketing Associate will work with all team members, mainly supporting our Digital Strategist, and learn how to help our clients maximize their digital impact through reporting on digital campaign analytics and sales trends and make recommendations based on performance; optimize SEM strategies; and fine tune audience profiles and developing creative tactics for social media campaign (re)targeting.
Candidates should have a familiarity with or interest in digital media, web analytics, social media, sales analytics and strategy, and SEM. They should be able to combine big picture thinking ¾ such as understanding the client’s goals, metrics, audiences, and future opportunities ¾ with an acute attention to detail and ability to manage deadlines.
The Marketing Associate will support a variety of client projects, working with the marketing team to help coordinate all advertising, media, digital analytics, and design work streams. This role will require enthusiastic teamwork; adaptability to ever-changing project types and requirements; strategic and analytical thinking; powerful communication and organizational skills; and a dedication to streamlining workflows.
· Support major client projects and coordinate a selection of smaller projects as required, including tracking client deliverable and advertising deadlines.
· Assist the Marketing Strategist as needed with vendor communications, creating ad specification and deadline documents, entering insertion orders, and trafficking media across all media channels, including digital tags.
· Work with Digital Strategist to build display, video, search and paid social campaigns, tracking performance, and continually optimizing to client’s KPIs.
· Help manage daily digital ad operations, including 3rd party tags and tracking pixels.
· Support set-up and maintenance of SEM, Paid Social, YouTube, and Google grant campaigns.
· Assist Digital Strategist in the preparation of reports and executive summaries of campaign and sales analytics, trends, and recommendations to clients on a regular basis.
· Track effects of online efforts on KPIs and provide strategic recommendations on how to optimize marketing and media initiatives.
· Help conduct ongoing research to keep the agency current on the latest trends in digital media, social media, SEM/SEO, etc. and present these opportunities and strategies within the team.
· 1-2 years of relevant work experience in arts marketing or digital media.
· Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced environment, working both independently and collaboratively.
· Strong writing and communication skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Demonstrated dedication to and passion for the cultural and creative world.
· Experience in Google Marketing Platform (Google Ads, Campaign Manager, Tag Manger, Data Studio), Microsoft Excel, or G-Suite is a plus, but not required.
· Social Media management experience for arts organizations or lifestyle brands is a plus.
ABOUT LAPLACA COHEN
For over 25 years, LaPlaca Cohen has helped many of the world's leading cultural and creative organizations build powerful connections and achieve greater impact through strategy and marketing solutions. We have been…