RDA is seeking an experienced professional with initiative, discretion, and excellent interpersonal skills to support the CEO. The Executive Assistant should welcome opportunities to develop new areas of expertise and be able to manage simultaneous priorities. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, have exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills, and have excellent attention to detail. The Executive Assistant will promote and model RDA’s core values.
- Maintain appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel, and tracking expense records.
- Manage email, voicemail and professional on-line profiles (e.g. LinkedIn) as requested.
- Prepare CEO for meetings with folders of pertinent materials for quick briefing.
- Facilitate high level communications by drafting, composing and distributing correspondence. § Perform note-taking duties.
- Assist with research projects. § Perform data analyses using Excel and present information in various formats including charts, graphs and PowerPoint presentations.
- Provide support to CEO role on external committees including material preparation.
- Coordinate with the Executive and Operations team members to execute special projects as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience as an Executive Assistant
- Computer skills including competency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Driver’s license and access to a registered and insured vehicle for use in carrying out job related duties
- 100% RDA sponsored health, dental, and vision insurance
- RDA sponsored long and short-term disability insurance
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for medical, dependent care, and transit and parking expenses
- Generous vacation and sick leave § RDA sponsored life and AD&D insurance
- 401k, with RDA discretionary match after 2 years of employment
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com. This job will remain open until filled. No phone calls please. RDA appreciates each application it receives, but due the volume of responses for positions at RDA, only candidates who best fit the needs of the organization will be contacted. As an equal opportunity employer, RDA is committed to equity and inclusion. Candidates from all backgrounds and experiences are encouraged to apply.