125 South Clark Street
Davidoff Mission-Driven Business Strategy is seeking a Project Assistant to support the firm’s client account management, research, project delivery activity, and company administration.
This is an entry level, full time contract to full time position. The Project Assistant will be responsible for assisting senior consultants with day-to-day delivery and work flow of assigned client projects including the following:
- On-time completion of work for client projects
- Supporting with project research and analysis
- Project management
- Contributing to, scheduling and recording client conference calls and meetings
- Developing materials to be used in internal and client presentations
- Completing basic administrative tasks (scheduling meetings, filing documents, etc.)
The Project Assistant will also be expected to:
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely manner while meeting quality standards
- Work collaboratively with all team members including senior leadership to deliver excellent work with accuracy and integrity
- Demonstrate an ability to understand client industries and competitive environments quickly
- Demonstrate strong writing skills; ability to draft and develop client deliverables
- Demonstrate proficiency in proofreading and editing materials and client correspondence, internal and external memos, project status reports, marketing materials and business documents
- Support the firm on internal communications, marketing and business development
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 - 3 years of experience in business strategy, integrated marketing, digital marketing and/or communications
- Interest in all aspects of business strategy, consulting and communications
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to function as an engaged and empowering team member
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research, relationship and project management skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Dropbox
- Experience with CRM systems (i.e. Insightly.com or similar) and social media management platforms (Sprout Social, etc.) is a plus
Start Date: Immediately.
Davidoff Mission-Driven Business Strategy is a national consultancy specializing in strategic visionary leadership that helps organizations develop sustainable, mission-driven, high-performance cultures.
Davidoff provides strategic planning, organizational development, marketing communications and social impact campaign management. Now in its twelfth year, Davidoff’s comprehensive methodology is informed by best practices in effective strategy, compelling and relevant communications, and the academic principles of personal and organizational transformation. We chart pathways towards successful outcomes for non-profits, foundations, associations, and corporations.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Minimum Education Required