1445 New York Avenue Northwest
District of Columbia
Do you live and breathe SaaS (software as a service) sales? Do you love to be on the cutting edge of an established market? Are you an experienced sales professional with roots in the nonprofit or political space? Do you want to work with a really awesome team of people? If so, we’d love to talk to you about joining EveryAction.
EveryAction (the nonprofit-focused arm of NGP VAN) is looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join our team as an Account Executive with our major-market clients. For over two decades NGP VAN has been providing world class tools to campaigns and political organizations around the country and we’re now bringing our expertise in integrated communication and fundraising platforms to nonprofits of all sizes.
We’re a successful growing company of over 200 people based in Washington, DC and Boston, MA. We’ve been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine for the past ten years in a row and one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the DC area by both the Washington Business Journal and SmartCEO.
What you’ll do:
As a Major-Market Account Executive, you will be based in our DC office and report EveryAction's VP of Sales. In this role you’ll be responsible for creating relationships and driving new sales in the enterprise market.
What we’re looking for from you:
- 6-8 years of sales experience, preferably in a sales role at a company with technology products
- Background in SaaS sales preferred, but applicants with other tech or nonprofit sales experience will be considered
- A strong understanding of the nonprofit market and how nonprofits work internally.
- Demonstrated ability of growing a pipeline in a new market.
- You are comfortable creating new relationships outside of our current client network – i.e. following up on leads, completing RFP’s, representing the company at conferences, etc.
- Client focused and highly organized. You genuinely enjoy answering questions in a team oriented environment
- A passion for problem solving, project management, logistics, best practices, and data-driven decision-making
- Willing to be flexible and adopt within a growing company and changing environment.
- Previous experience with CRMs such as NGP, Votebuilder, Salesforce, Raiser’s Edge, Convio, Salsa, is a big plus
This position offers competitive compensation plus bonuses and a strong benefits package. NGP VAN prides itself on being a progressive and open-minded workplace; we have a fun and relaxed company culture, including blowing off steam on a softball field, drinking in the office on Fridays, enjoying periodic company retreats to warm places with beaches, and casual Friday every day.
About NGP VAN:
NGP VAN, the parent company of EveryAction, is a technology company whose team members do exciting and meaningful work that has a significant impact on promoting civil rights, social justice, and environmental responsibility.
Employees enjoy an unusually generous set of benefits, including up to 12 weeks paid parental leave, profit sharing, 100% premium-paid health/dental, and an ongoing education allowance.
NGP VAN is one of only a handful of companies to be recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine for 10 years. Last year we were named one of the Coolest Companies of 2016 by DC Inno. We've also been named one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the DC area by the Washington Business Journal and SmartCEO. The Wall Street Journal wrote “NGP VAN is something of a secret weapon for the Democratic Party and the labor unions and progressive groups that use it.” We have also won the AAPC award for Best Use of New Technology, and the Campaigns & Elections Award for Most Innovative Product.
Join our team and work alongside over 200 smart, passionate, and innovative co-workers, many of whom are industry recognized as experts in their fields.
NGP VAN believes a diverse, inclusive staff makes us a stronger company and better partner for our clients. We’re committed to hiring people of all races, ethnicities, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientation or gender identities, marital status, religions, and disabilities. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position offers competitive compensation plus bonuses and a strong benefits package.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply using the link provided.