1250 H Street Northwest
District of Columbia
At Rising Tide Interactive, we’re using digital media to change the world, and we want you to join us. We’re looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator with 0-2 years of digital experience to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about using digital narratives to drive action, and who is ready to start a career working with clients on the front lines of social and political change.
- Recent grad/entry level to two years of digital experience
- Demonstrated commitment to Democratic/progressive candidates/causes, either through professional experience, volunteer work, or clubs/organizations
- Experience working/volunteering on campaigns or with CRMs/online ad platforms is desired but not required
- Interest in and desire to learn more about digital fundraising and engagement
At Rising Tide, the Email Marketing Coordinator…
- Produces and QAs blast emails
- Compiles reports for clients, including political campaigns, ballot initiatives, campaign committees and nonprofits
- Assists with content development and calendaring
- Participates in internal and client facing messaging and strategy meetings
- Learns about new email marketing technologies and trends
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide was founded in 2011 to bridge the divide between the ad tech and progressive political communities. Since then, we’ve worked with top-tier clients like Ready for Hillary, Planned Parenthood, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, American Heart Association, the USO, and dozens of Democratic U.S. Senate and gubernatorial candidates.
We’re committed to creating a sustainable and inclusive professional environment, and offer a range of benefits, including:
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision plans for employees
- 401K plan with employer match
- Open leave policy
- Transit benefit
- Paid parental leave
- New, Metro-accessible office
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Email Marketing Coordinator 091217, and please tell us where you heard about the job!
No calls please.